what is happening to my life?

Twitching a bit, type had his head lifted back to then open his mouth to salivate, has he straddled on top of tharn.
Tharn kept a hand to his waist and a hand to his cock to stroke, keeping his eyes glued to this action..
Type then squeezed his eyes tightly shut to then grip the bedding to either side of them to start to grind faster, he was getting so very close.
"Thats a good little bitch!"
Type gritted his teeth.
"Ass.....asshole! Aaah stop...mm.... Calling me that!"
Tharn rolled his eyes to then stroke him harder to then thrust the same.
"Cum for me you bitch!"
Type tensed to then cum soiling his hand, to then be tossed to his back, to buck his body has tharn was hovered over to thrust so his strength until he came filling that hole.
Tharn then moved down to place his forehead to types chest to breathe in deep.
"You are so tight....."
Tharn then slowly thrusted in and out wanting to go again.
Type took in deep breathes to then place his hands to his shoulders to start to push him away.
Tharn immediately got up to then grab him by his Wrists to then place them too either side of his head.
"What do you think your doing?"
Type signed.
"We're going to be late for work."
Tharn then raised an eye brow to then move up to turn his head to eye the clock.
"Guess we will be. Still have to make breakfest."
Tharn then looked back to type to smirk to then go and quick to press his lips to his.
Type squeezed his eyes tightly shut.
Tharn then went back to eye his deamonor to roll his eyes to then let him go to take himself out to then go about.
"Stop giving me that face. Know you like it. Use the bathroom and get dressed."
Type laid to the bed to take in deep breathes has he eyed the ceiling, he then slowly peered his eyes down to see his still harden length twitch.
Ugh! Why do I like it!? Fuck! It's been a month of this, and I still react this way? Why!?
Type then placed his hands to his eyes to rub to then groan.
He then moved them to get up to head to the bathroom.
Type knew what would happen if he made them late, he then gritted his teeth has his erection started to throb.
Damnit! We just.... And I'm still like this?
Type then hunched himself over the sink to then grab some water run the running faucet to then splash himself.
Moving up, he then looked himself over in the mirror.
It's been a month of this and I still can not get used to it. He also have not told me what we are and tharn keeps treating me like I'm his own personal sex slave.
Type then straightened up to then roll his eyes.
He then turned to go about to then go to the cloest that was his to then place on his suit to place in his very much still erection to then turn to go about to the kitchen a bit peeved.
To the table, he sat to then see tharn come about with a plate full of hot food to place right in front of him, to then go to the other chair to sit to then dig in.
Type continued to look at his food not picking up that fork to think.
Tharn after a bit then looked up.
"What are you doing? You need to eat."
Type took in a long breathe to then look to him.
"We..... Need to talk."
Tharn looked to him to chew slowly.
"About?"
"I need to know what is going on between us."
Tharn then made a face to then laugh a bit to then look down.
"You keep asking me that."
"And you never answer."
Tharn shrugged.
"I don't trust you fully has of yet. You need to eat."
Type gave a stern face.
"What does trust have to do with you taking me what we are?"
Tharn then looked up to dart his eyes over type.
"You need to eat. Or would you like to go without breakfest again?"
Type took in a deep intake to then look down.
"Why won't you tell me? Am I only my body to you?"
Tharn rolled his eyes to then look down to stab his fork to his food.
"Eat, or you will not be able to go to work.*
Type signed heavily to then grab his fork to then stab his food.
If he made tharn late, they would go straight to the bedroom to where he wouldn't have the strength to go to work, then that one man would come and baby sit him. Type did not want to go down that path.
Tharn then got up to go to type to grab his unfinished plate to then take them both to the kitchen, type eyed the table a bit in a daze.
What in the hell is happening to my life?
Type then looked up to see tharn come about to stand in front of him.
"We need to go to work."
Type signed heavily to then get up, he stopped to then look to tharn then eye his hand wrap to his arm.
Tharn then moved his head closer.
"You..... Are more then your body. Never ever think what you just told me again. Do you understand?"
Types lips parted to then slowly look up, he looked upon tharns serious face to then nod.
Tharn looked him over to then turn his head to then pull type.
Type looked to the action again to see tharn gripping him to eye it a bit confused.
What am I to you tharn? Why do you keep doing this to me? Are we going out? Are we lovers? Do you..... Love me?
Type took in a very deep inhale to let tharn pull him along not to even know what he fully felt for this man right now.