what is going on?

To the elevator, duma had his head hung, his hands were in front of him, one hand wrapped about his wrist to grip a bit after type touched him.
Duma took in a very deep breathe to then slowly lift his head up to then let his hands fall.
Should have been more quicker. Made a promise to myself, not to allow anyone else to fucking touch me! I am solely tyros!
Duma signed to watch the elevator doors open to walk slowly in to then stop to tyros door to turn his head to eye.
You better not be in there. I need you tyro.....
Duma took in a very deep breathe to then turn his head forward to then go to his door which was three down.
Standing before it, duma took in a very long breathe to then move his hand to the nob to slowly turn it.
Tyro...... You better be in here.
Duma then turned the nob to then go in, turning, he closed the door to then take off his shoes and jacket, to turn back about to then go forth to his bedroom, has he did not see tyro in the common area.
Has he passed he placed his jacket over the couch edge to then sign has he continued on his way to the bedroom.
Moving his hand up, he placed two fingers to his tie to then start to unloosen.
Going to the bedroom, duma couldn't help but to smile, tyro was to his stomach, with his legs to the air, one ankle over the other, with head phones to his ears, looking down at his drawing to keep stenciling it, to then slowly look up to eye duma narrowly.
Slowly bringing up his hand, he then placed it to the cord to take a head phone out to then look over him.
"Your...... Back a bit sooner then normal..... What was the sex not has good has you thought?"
Duma rolled his eyes to then walk slowly to tyro.
Tyro raised an eye brow to then watch has duma came about to then move from his stomach to his butt to then place his legs over the edge to tilt his head a bit. This was not dumas normal.
"Duma?"
Duma went about slowly, to then stand right in front of him.
"Your..... Still here?"
Tyro took in a deep breathe.
"I'm your boyfriend, I have that right, however if you just had sex with that other, I swear duma we are....."
Tyros eyes widened has duma went to him to wrap his arms about to give him a tight hug.
Tyros eyes darted.
"Duma?"
"Didn't think you were going to be here....... Especially with what you said earlier."
"Mm..... Well..... No cock for 2 months..... It's quite the insentive."
Duma gritted his teeth.
"Am I only my cock to you? Is that the only reason you stayed?"
Tyro took in a very deep inhale.
"Your an idiot to think that."
Duma shrugged to then go back to place his hands to tyros face to then move his thumbs up and down, caressing.
Tyro narrowed his eyes.
This was defiantly but dumas normal.
"What are you doing?"
Duma rolled his eyes to then move closer to place his lips to tyros for a deep kiss.
Tyros eyes darted.
What is this?
Tyro then placed his hands to dumas chest to then push him back a bit to look him over .
"What is going on duma? I can tell something is....."
Duma took in a deep breathe to then bring up his hands to wrap them about tyros wrists to then use his body to push him down to place his mouth to his for a deep kiss.
Tyro darted his eyes over duma, who shut his.
Damnit! This feels like he is trying to break up with me! I don't like it.
Tyro started to move and thrash about.
Duma shook his head a bit to then place tyros arms above his head to take his free hand down to start to loosen his pants.
Tyro Furrowed his brow to then chop down on dumas tongue.
Duma opened his eyes to then look over tyro a bit in anger.
"What the hell was that for!?"
"I know you duma! What is going on!? Why are you acting this way!? Did you fuck that...."
Tyro widened his eyes.
Duma hung his head has tyro spoke to interrupt him.
"Shut up!"
Tyro flexed his jaw.
"Excuse me! How dare you...!"
Tyro made a face when duma slowly moved his head up to look at tyro with a stare down.
"I said......shut up!"
Tyro narrowed his eyes to then tense has he hung his head a bit.
Duma was able to place his hand to tyros cock to then whip out to take long strokes.
Tyro started to breathe heavily to relax to then lift his head back.
"Ah duma!"
Duma then let go of tyros hands that were above his head to place that hand to his chin to move down to place his mouth back to his for an intense kiss.
Tyro signed a bit to then wrap his arms about to squeeze his legs to either side of duma to get carried away with this action, he honestly couldn't help it.
After a very over the top round, tyro sat with his back to the wall, to look across the way to take in deep breathes has duma was sitting in his lap, looking at his hands.
"Duma?"
Duma closed his eyes to take in a deep breathe.
"Mm?"
"Why..... Why did you tell me to shut up?"
"You talk to much sometimes."
Tyro hung his head a bit to dart his eyes.
"I can tell when something is off with you duma, what is it? Did something happen between you two?"
Duma signed.
"If it did, do you really think I would make love to you?"
Tyro parted his lips to then take his hands away to then push duma up a bit to wrap his arms about.
"So you two did fuck! I knew something like this would happen and....."
Duma turned and quick to then pull tyro down to place his hands to either side of his head to wrap his hands to his wrists to eye him narrowly.
"Nothing happened! I love you! No one is like you tyro! Fuck! Knock this shit out!"
Tyro made a face to then turn his head.
I know something happened, don't know what, but I can see it written all over your face.
Duma looked him over to then move down to place his head to his chest to close his eyes to listen to his heart.
Nothing did happen..... Just have to be quicker..... That's all really.....