getting into a routine

Signing, type awoke to his back, to turn his head to take in a deep breathe to then get slowly up to reach his hand to the alarm to then shut it off, to place his hands behind himself to look forward to shake his head a bit.
Tharn took in a deep breathe, has he laid to his side, back to type, to then go to his back to stretch his arms out to then get up after he removed the blanket to then get up to go about to head to the bathroom.
Type kept his head forward to roll his eyes to then flop back down to place his hands to his eyes to rub.
Coming out of the bathroom, tharn looked to type, to then go to the dresser to get dressed for work.
"You need to hurry, get dressed, and eat."
Tharn dressed to leave the bedroom to go to the kitchen to start on breakfast.
Type took in a very long breathe to then move his hands to the blanket to strip away in a bit of anger to then get up to stumble to the bathroom to head straight to the shower to do what he has been doing for a length of 2 weeks, taking a shower to try and remove all of tharns cum from his cavity.
To the shower, type had his hand to the wall, head hung to wince has he placed a finger up deep to try and get what he could out.
Signing, type thought about these two weeks, nothing had been settled, nothing had been really discussed, they had got into a routine of barely talking to the other, working late, then having over the top sex.
Making a face, type was able to get out what he could to then take a quick warm shower, to get out to get ready for the day.
Sitting to the table, type had his head hung to be eating the breakfest slowly, to not really know what to do anymore.
Tharn then looked up to eye over type.
"Did you complete the...."
Type nodded.
Tharns eyes darted over type to then look down.
"Your..... Unusually being quite this morning."
Type took in a deep breathe to finish the rest of his food to then get up with his plate to then go about to the kitchen to place the dish to the sink to then eye.
Coming up behind him, tharn placed the dish to his, to move to the side to place his body to the counter, to wrap his arms about to directly eye type.
"Are you wanting something? Is that why your being this way?"
Type rolled his eyes.
"Just go to the car, I'll get the dishes done."
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"What are you wanting type?"
Type signed to then roll up his sleeves to start on the dishes.
"I want you to leave me alone and go to the car."
Tharn raised an eye brow to then move about to go behind type to then place a hand to his head to grip his hair to bring his head back a bit.
Type winced to make a face.
"If I didn't know you better type, you are trying to make us late for work, that just means you wouldn't be able to go and then I would have to have you watched. Is that what you are wanting?"
Type gritted his teeth.
"You gave me enough last night, that is not what I am too be wanting and you know it."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then let go of his head to then step back to cross his arms has he looked over types back.
"What are you wanting then?"
"Forget it. Just go to the car."
"I can't give you want you are wanting without knowing what it is."
Type signed and hard to place the last dish to the washer, to then wash and dry his hands to then turn with a face.
"I want you to actually talk to me."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"About?"
Type rolled his eyes.
"What are we?"
Tharn lightly chuckled to then turn to go about.
"You know exactly what we are."
Type turned his head to then follow.
"Are we in a relationship?"
Tharn stopped to hang his head to look down to the floor to flex his jaw, type stood behind him to gulp.
Tharn then took in a deep breathe to then slowly move his head up.
"We need to go to work."
Type gritted his teeth.
"Why can't you answer me?"
"When the time comes I will, I have told you that, now....."
Tharn moved his hand back to try and grab type for him to take his hand away to stare at tharn in anger.
"We have been at this for 2 months almost 3, I deserve to know what the fuck we are! Especially since you forced me into it!"
Tharn turned his body to fully eye type.
"Mm....you can't force the willing."
Types eyes widened to part his lips to then scoff.
"Go to hell!"
Type then tried to go about tharn to then be pushed to the near by wall.
Tharn moved his hands up to then unbutton types shirt to then move it away from his shoulder to start to kiss at his flesh.
Type gritted his teeth and hard has he placed his forhead to the wall to flex his fingers upon it, to then tense has tharn placed his hands to his package to squeeze a bit to then go to his ear.
"See....... Can't force...... The willing, I know you want this......mmm...... Your making me late for work type."
Tharn then started to go down.
Type flexed his jaw to then close his eyes has he felt his pants to be undone to feel his pants and his boxers be pulled down to then feel his cheeks be pulled apart to feel that tongue.
Fuck! Here we mother fucking go again...... He won't talk and I won't stop this......I hate this fucking routine!