need to start to figure this out

Taking in a deep breathe, type wrote has he sat to the desk, to then make a face, to then lean back a bit, to then turn his head to look over tharn has he was turned to type.
"Tharn?"
"Yes?"
"It's about lunch. I want to get it today, not just call."
Tharn then stopped typing to then turn to eye.
"Where are you wanting to go?"
Types eyes narrowed..
"I can't have you trust me, if you never let me leave your side."
Tharn raised an eye brow..
"Fine. You have 30 mintues. Go."
Tharn turned to go back to typing.
Type looked over tharn to then get up to make a face to then leave to sign has he was in the elevators to look over the doors.
Type then went out to go to stand before the building to then turn to eye it.
I wouldn't have enough time to go and get my things. He would know. Also I don't really want to.
Type rolled his eyes by that fact to then turn to go to an eatery he knew was close by to then order them some lunch to then sit to one of there tables to think.
This has been going on for a month now, I really don't know that much about this younger man, well from other then what I have seen.
Why is he doing this to me? Why did he pull me into this? What am I to him? He did tell me not to think I am only with him just for my body but..... We don't really talk and we mainly just fuck.
Type then leaned back to then wrap his arms about to eye and hard at the table.
He then looked up to see his food was placed upon it to then get up to thank the woman to then grab the bag to then go back.
Taking a slow walk, type kept his head hung to continue to think, he really didn't know what to do, he kept trying to talk to tharn to no avail.
What am I to him? What am I to myself? Have I turned gay?
Type stopped before the building to then slowly look up to then eye about to then turn his head to eye some women walking to take in a deep breathe.
Never thought myself to be a bottom, to like to be fucked like I have some to so many women, but.....I really do enjoy it.
Type started to chew at his inner cheek to then turn his head forward to then look at some men that started to walk towards him.
If I am too be gay..... Wouldn't any guy do?
Type then made a face to then shake his head. He felt disgusted to even think of that.
He then took in a deep breathe to then look up.
What do I feel for this man? Do I like him? Love him?
Types eyes darted over the building to then sign.
He really didn't know.
Type then turned to go in, to then head straight to the elevators to go up.
What..... Do I feel for this man who I lay with every night? Would help if him and I could actually hold a conversation. Maybe knowing more would give me an answer right now but I honestly don't know.
Type signed to then go through the elevators to then go into the office to then place the bag to the desk.
Tharn stopped typing to then turn to open the bag, to they look up at type.
"What are you doing? Know you have to be hungry too."
Type darted his eyes over tharn.
"What..... Is your favorite meal?"
Tharn raised an eye brow..
"Your wasting time. Come sit and eat."
Tharn then turned with his plate to then re read what he wrote down.
Type took in a deep breathe.
"Do you even care what my favorite meal is?"
Tharn took in a deep breathe to then turn to place the meal to his lap to really eye type.
"Why does this matter?"
Types lips parted to then look down, he then shook his head to then grab his food to then go to the couch that was too the other side of the room to then sit to stare down to make a face has he consumed.
I really am nothing but my body to this asshole!
Tharn eyed type to then roll his eyes at his deamonor, he then placed his plate to then desk to then stand up to place his hand to the bag to then grab out some napkins to then go about to stand in front of type to offer.
Type looked to the action to then scoff, to re eat.
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"My favorite food is from scratch vegetable lasagna. What is yours?"
Type stopped eating to then look slowly up.
"My mother's meat loaf."
He then moved a hand to the napkin to try and take it to then eye the action to then look back to tharn who was not letting it go.
Tharn then narrowed his eyes.
"We are here at work, these types of questions can wait until we get home. Stop trying to mix business and pleasure."
Tharn then let the napkin go to then turn to go back.
Type watched him go with a face.
"I hate you."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then gather his plate to then turn to eye the computer.
"Sure you do. Now hurry and finish. We need to complete everything today..... Old man."
Type signed to then place the napkin to his mouth to wipe to then look down to eye out confusedly.
Knowing just that one thing about tharn, was making him feel a bit happier.
Type shook his head to then place the napkin down beside him to then start to eat more of his meal to be fully confused with himself.
I.... Think I do like you tharn..... But why? I don't even fully know you......
Type signed to then finish his meal to then go about to sit right next to tharn a bit happy about this fact to then grit his teeth and hard.