trying to change this setup

Groaning a bit, type was forced awake to then turn his head to look at tharn a bit in anger.
"What was that for!"
Tharn unbuckled after he shoved type a bit.
"We need to get out of the car."
Type then looked around to then place a hand to his forehead to rub..
"Oh..... Must have fallen asleep."
Tharn then looked to type.
"That you did. Come then, old man."
Type rolled his eyes to then turn his head to watch tharn get out, to then make a face to then get out himself to walk behind him to take a hand to his mouth to yawn into.
"Doesnt help we stayed late tonight."
"It is 10pm, that's not late."
Type brought his hand down.
"We started at 4am."
Tharn shrugged to keep going forward.
Type then hung his head to continue behind him, he was very tired.
Going in, tharn stood to the side to place his fingers to his tie to then loosen to then watch has type took off his shoes to then continue to go forth..
Tharn raised an eye brow to then tilt his head to the side to watch type shake his ass a bit.
Type going forth went straight to the bedroom to then move his arms behind him to then take off the jacket to then go to the laundry basket to then place it in, to take his hands to his shirt to unbutton with another yawn, he was extremely tired.
Going about, tharn stood to the doorway to watch this to then smile.
This man is so fucking sexy, doesn't even know it.
Tharn then went forth to then stand behind type to then place his hands to his to then place his mouth to his neck to start to kiss.
Type took in a giant inhale.
"Tharn..... Not tonight, I'm exhausted."
Tharn lightly laughed to then take his hands from types to then apply then to his pants to start to undo.
Type then looked down with a face.
"Tharn...... I'm really tired."
Type then winced has he felt tharn bite his neck.
Type then took his neck away to turn his head to fully eye tharn..
"What the hell!?"
"Sure that woke you."
Types eyes narrowed to then turn his head back to then look down to shake his head a bit has tharn had unbuttoned to then move his pants apart..
"Tharn! I'm serious, I want to go to bed."
Tharn then moved a hand up to wrap it to his throat to then move about to then push type to the bed to then throw him upon to tower over him.
Tharn then raised an eye brow.
Type breathed heavily has he was too the bed to then look up in a bit of anger.
"Asshole!"
"Trying to wake you. For that, suck me off, my little bitch."
Type rolled his eyes to then look down a bit to see tharns very much hard on.
"I really wish you would stop calling me that..... Look tharn....I really am tired."
Tharn rolled his eyes, to then step forward to grab types head to then bring him closer to really eye.
"I'm trying to wake you up. Be grateful. Suck my cock!"
Type took in a deep breathe to then look to tharn narrowly.
"So.....I am only my body to you."
Tharns eyes narrowed to then roll them to the toss type back to then turn to go to the bathroom.
"Being such a bad little bitch."
Type then jumped a bit has he heard tharn slam the door.
He then flopped down to close his eyes to take in a deep breathe, he they placed his hand to his forehead to rub.
Why am I to feel bad about this? Asshole, never asks just takes, how am I not to think I am only my body to him.
Type then took his hand away to then get up a bit to see tharn come out with his head hung.
He then watched him go around to then head to the other part of the bed to then get under the covers in nothing other then his boxers to then lay to his side back to type.
"Tharn?"
"Hurry and get ready for bed...... Old man."
Type rolled his eyes to then get up to go straight to the bathroom, to then take off the remainder of his clothes to have them to the counter to then place his hands to it to look down.
"Maybe I really am an old man...... Can't even stay awake....." He mumbled.
Type then rolled his eyes to look at himself in the mirror.
Doesn't help I only slept, what 6 hours yesterday. These work hours are killing me.
Type then hung his head to move about a bit, this was making him want to prove tharn wrong.
Chewing at his inner cheek, type then turned to take off his boxers to then take a cold shower to wake himself up a bit.
After, type placed a towel to his mid section to then leave the bathroom to take in a deep breathe to then stop to the side of the bed to eye tharn still in his position, he then rolled his eyes.
Why am I doing this?
Type signed a bit to then take off his towel, to then go under the covers to lay to his back to eye the ceiling.
Why do I care if he is mad or not?
Type gritted his teeth to then turn his head to watch tharn breathe in and out.
Well.....if we are to be in a semi relationship..... Can't I start things to? Know I haven't before but......
Type then took his hand under the covers to then start to stroke his cock to make it fully hard not just semi to then turn to his side to then start to go forth.
He didn't fully understand the why, but he didn't like to make tharn mad.
Type then wrapped his arms about to then go to his neck to kiss.
Tharn took in a deep breathe, to then slowly open his eyes.
"What are you doing?"
Type went to his ear, to then take a hand under the blanket to then place it to tharns stomach to then start to go lower.
"Think it's obvious."
Tharn raised an eye brow, he then moved and quick to then pounce to place his hands to his wrists to pin them to either side of his head to then look down at type with an eye brow raised.
"Thought you were tired?"
Type shrugged.
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"I do not like liars."
Types eyes narrowed..
"I didn't lie."
"Uh huh...... And now suddenly you have all this energy. What were you doing and thinking of in the bathroom type?"
Type rolled his eyes to then turn his head.
"Never mind. Get off!"
Tharn scoffed to then place types hands into one above his head to then place a hand to his jaw to then move it forward.
"Being naughty I see. Just you wait, you are not going to be able to move tomorrow."
Types eyes widened to then move slowly up to then look down has tharn went down to then suck on his length.
Type gripped the bedding to then lift his head back to moan.
Ah fucking shit! What did I get myself into now!