don't know how much more I can take

Laying to his stomach, tyro, had his legs up, criss cross to be looking over dumas back to sign.
Getting his pants on, duma then hunched himself over to grab his shirt.
Tyro narrowed his eyes to then move and quick to go to his knees behind him, to then go to him to wrap his arms about to go to his ear.
"Take the day. Please. Already semi late morning."
Duma signed to then bring up his hands to his arm, to turn his head to look over tyro.
"The rent has gone up, so have a lot of other things. I know I didn't need to work today but this is going to help us."
Tyro signed to then withdraw his arms to then go to his back to then wrap his arms about himself to then bend his legs to shake his head a bit.
"If you would just tell my father about us, maybe you wouldn't have to work like this."
Duma made a face has he looked over tyro has he pouted to then turn his head to look at the clock, to then turn fully to then go to his knees to go on all fours to then crawl to him, to then move his head down to start to kiss at his body, to start to go down, to place his hands to his pants to start to open even further to try to get to his member, tyros eyes widened to then peer them down to get up to his forarms to look him over to then shake his head.
"Do you really think sex is what should happen right now! Especially when I know your going to leave me after!"
Duma signed at his tone to then move up to go into his knees to look him over.
"You know...... When you were going through puberty you weren't that bad, coming to be almost 21 your turning into a bit of a selfish brat."
Tyro parted his lips to then watch duma get up to turn to have his back to him to then eye the floor looking for his shirt he had placed down before he went to tyro.
Think I should get another one.
Before he could take a step forward, he felt familiar arms wrapped about him, he then looked down to eye.
Tyro took in a deep breathe to then place his forehead to his back to squeeze a bit.
"And has you 22 going on to be 23, your becoming more of a brute and an asshole. We've been together for so long and yet you call me those things without much thought for my heart or feelings."
Duma took in a deep breathe to then turn his head to eye over tyro.
"What makes you any different? With what you just said?"
Tyro signed and hard to then start to take his hands down, duma turned his head to peer his eyes to the action.
"I just don't want you to leave me duma...... You watch all of these younger men and......"
Duma rolled his eyes to then look forward.
"And? I have only ever had eyes for you. And what about you. You go to school, with all of those men who are more likely to be older and more sophisticated. Tyro, do you think I don't worry."
Tyro snorted to then take his hands to dumas member to then take it out to start to stroke to then place his chin to his back to look up.
"I think that's the difference between you and I. I don't want anyone else, just you. However I believe if a younger man seduces you like I did, you'd fall for it."
Duma started to take in deep breathes has he started to thrust his groin with this action to want more.
"Tyro....... When will you listen to what I say to you....aah.....I don't want any one fucking else....mm...."
Duma then turned in there embrace to then place his hands to tyros face to then use his body to push him back to the bed, for tyro to place his hands to dumas pants to start to lower, for duma to then place his hands to tyros pants to do the same action.
Connected, the two placed there forheads to the others to breathe in and deep, to keep there eyes opened over the other, to then wrap there arms about, to start to kiss widly, feeling very deep love for the other.
After, tyro was back to his stomach, with his arms under a pillow to have his head turned to be breathing in and out soundly for duma to be too the edge of the bed to get dressed to then look over him, to then make a face.
One day I will tell your father about us. However, right now we have to much to lose if I tell him now.
Duma signed to then get on the bed to kiss at tyros head to then get off to start to go to the door to then stop to hang his head.
"Duma.... Where are you going?" Tyro asked tiredly.
"I.... Have to go to work."
I'm running late now.
Tyro turned fully to look down.
"Duma..... Please just come back to bed."
Duma signed.
"I have to go. The person I have to watch over I believe is 15 maybe....."
Duma turned and quick to here a loud stomp then a slam, he turned his head to look at the back of the bathroom door.
"Tyro......"
"Go away! Know you want to!"
Duma gritted his teeth to then turn.
He didn't want to he had to.
"Better be home when I come back."
"Better make sure you wear a condom! You cheating bastard!"
Duma took in a deep breathe to then leave with slamming the door to then go and quick to this job. He hoped it wouldn't take to long so he can be where he really wanted.
Which was with his best friend, the love of his life and a with the person he could never really truly lived without at all.