being used is exhausting

With his head to the side, type gulped with a dry throat, to be going up and down, has tharn was penetrating him and deep for the multitude of another time, type then peered his eyes down to see it was 10 in the morning, to then take in a deep breathe, to push without any strength to tharns chest to then let his tired arms fall to each side to then look to the side at the wall to then grit his teeth, he was fighting and hard against crying, he didn't want this bastard to see him in such a weak state.
Tharn then moved his head up to raise an eye brow.
"Starting to submit?"
Type slowly moved his head forward to look with a glazed face to then move his very tired body a bit up to then spit on tharns face to then shake to flop back down to squeeze his eyes shut.
Tharn stopped thrusting to then move up a bit to then place his hand to his face to wipe it off.
"That was uncalled for."
Type scoffed.
"Deserved it you bastard! Get......out of me!"
Tharn shook his head to then place his hands to types sides to then continue.
Type groaned.
"Why won't you stop!"
"We have until Sunday night, I am going to take all that I can."
To make sure you are going to come back to me after we part.
Types eyes popped open to then turn his head weakly to then breathe a bit hard.
"Your..... Going to keep doing this till........ Then! I'm so tired, thirsty and hungry!"
Tharn stopped to raise an eye brow.
"You are?"
Types eyes narrowed.
"I am not like you, you piece of shit! Now let me go!"
Tharn then moved down to place his hands to either side of his body to really eye.
"I'm not holding you down now am I?"
Type looked back to the wall with a face.
"I'm too hungry and tired, don't know how long you've been doing this but.......if I had my strength....."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then go back up to eye down.
"Seems your cock has all of that and more. It's still so hard, even though it is covered in your cum."
Type took in a deep breathe.
"Let me go! Get it out of me! Your disgusting, filthy fag....."
Type turned his head forward while tharn went to him to place a hand to his mouth to look at him with anger.
"I have tolerated those homophobic remarks enough, you are in my home and you are one to talk when you have a guy's dick in your ass! So be quiet!"
Type groaned into his mouth.
Tharns eyes narrowed to then look down.
"How about a deal, you cum once more, I'll take myself out to make a very filling breakfest? Deal?"
Type signed to then squeeze his eyes tightly shut to nod.
Tharn removed his hand to then place both to his sides to then keep his eyes to type to then really thrust, types whole body quivered to then cum.
Filling his ass tharn then took his cock out to then get up to then go to his dresser to place on a shirt and boxers to then go to his kitchen.
Type with a bit of strength turned to his side to take in very deep breathes to then close his eyes to nod off.
After a bit, he slowly opened his eyes to see a plate full of food to his face, he widened his eyes to then get up quick to then grab to then shovel it in.
Tharn to his other side, had his back to the head board to have his head turned to the side to watch.
"Very hungry I see."
Type looked to tharn to breathe heavily with an angry expression to look back to his food to eat the remainder to then look up to see a giant glass of liquid to then go forth to grab to bring it to himself to furrow his brow.
Tharn chuckled a bit.
"It's clean, I swear."
Type slowly looked to him.
"You said that last time!"
Tharn rolled his eyes to go to grab the glass to then bring it to his mouth to then consume to show type he was drinking to then hand it back, type sat there to watch, to then eye the cup to sign to then down, he couldn't help it.
"You should have more trust in someone that was inside you and still is too a point."
Type moved the cup down to fully eye tharn.
"You are a real piece of shit! What the hell is fucking wrong with you! What you have done is highly illegal! You can't do this to people and I am going to the police!"
Tharn shrugged to then wrap his arms about.
"Go ahead, with my father, do you not think for one second I won't be able to turn those around and yourll be the one to go to jail. A pretty boy like you will not last long."
Types lips parted to then look down in anger.
"You are such a.... Hey!"
Tharn moved forward to grab the plate and the glass to place to his side table to then grab ahold of type who struggled a bit, to place him to his stomach to move his arms behind to then use his knees to spread apart types legs to then take his free hand to his cock to then lather it in his cum that was dripping out. Type turned his head to eye on horror.
"What the fuck! No! I don't want this! My lower back and ass are killing me stop!"
Tharn shook his head.
"Nope, got to make sure."
Tharn then lifted his head back to go fully in to thrust.
Type moved his forehead to the bedding to then moan with a grunt to become ashamed with himself, he could feel that he was rock solid hard again.
Type signed has he let tharn do this again to hate himself.