the beginning

Grunting and moaning, type curled his lips inward has he was fully into a woman, with his hands wrapped about her wrists, to really penetrate her and hard, to then smile has she wrapped her legs about him to then lean her head back to moan and coo has she was close to climax, he then moved down to place his mouth to get nipple to then swirl his tongue about to up the anti to then feel her cum, he then tensed to fill the condom.
After, type laid to his back, to place a hand under his head to look to the ceiling with a giant smile, to then turn his head to eye the woman who was laying to his body, was up to then go and sit to the edge to then look about to find her clothes, he then sat up to eye.
"Where are you going?"
"Mm, I have work."
Type then placed his hand to get back to tilt his head to the side.
"Can't you stay for another round? It's my birthday, you only turn 24 once, also I got into that one firm in the city, I'm kind of celebrating here."
She signed to then turn her head to eye.
"I usually don't go home with guys from the bar, it's very late and I do have to go to work. I do it on my computer. I'll leave my number though, you are a fantastic lover."
Type signed to then shrug to then lay back down to then place his other hand under his head.
"I'm going to become very busy once I start work there, don't think we will have another chance, so never mind."
She made a face to scoff to then get up to dress quick to then leave in a bit of a huff.
Type eyed down to roll, to then get up to take off his condom to go to the bathroom to flush it to then go straight to the shower to then take a warm relaxing one to have a giant smile to his face.
Can't believe after a year of real hard work I'll be able to work at this firm, it's everything I have ever dreamed of, and I will be working under the boss of the company directly, mm... Cant wait!
The next day, type woke up to his own bed after he left the hotel last night to then get out and quick after his alarm started to go off to then get ready and fast in excitement.
Going to his car he couldn't stop bouncing, reaching his destination, he then withdrew his key to then get out to go straight to the boss of the whole company with a wide smile.
They smiled wide back to then turn with type to explain a few things to him, they both then walked inside to go to the elevators to go to the top floor, to keep talking in pleasantries.
Going out, they then went to the last office to the right to then go inside, for type to then turn his head to eye a man he did not know to be behind the desk, to his computer to then stop typing to then look at the two to then get up to go about.
Type eyed him confused to then look to his boss.
"Um sir.... Who is this?"
"Ah, this is my son ying tharn, you are going to be working under him."
Types eyes widened to then turn his head to look over tharn.
Tharn eyed him to roll, to then look to his father..
"Father, I believe this man is to be too old, I have told you, you need to start them off young like me, you can't always teach a dog new tricks."
Types eyes narrowed to then wrap his arms about.
"I am not that old, however looking at you I believe you are too be to young to be my Superior."
The father then eyed the two to roll his eyes.
"You two are perfect in age for this job, Mr. Piser here is 24 and my son is 20, I have told you tharn I am too be retiring and you need to step up and take my place, you are knowledgeable."
Types face fell, he heard about this other through so many channels, he was hoping to work with him not his son..
"That I am father, I don't think you need to hire this person and...."
"I don't believe you should be talking down to your father here mr. Ying, he hired me for a purpose, deal with that fact."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
No one had ever dare talk to him like that, especially near his father.
He then wrapped his arms about to look type up and down, type then furrowed his brow to then grow uncomfortable.
His father then shrugged to look at type.
"That is very true, I did hire you for a purpose and seeing your scores and what you have done for your other firm, I needed to have you come here. Now tharn you need to bring Mr. Piser up to speed here."
He then looked to type to then place his hand to his shoulder to pat to then turn to leave, type turned half way to watch him go with a sullen face to then turn back to look at tharn who raised an eye brow to then take a step forward..
"I can see you have a firm set of balls."
Type looked to tharn confused.
"Excuse me?"
"To have spoken to me in such a manner, seems you can take a lot, mm, guess I'll just have to keep my eye on you and see why my father hired an old dog."
Type rolled his eyes.
"24 is not old, however 20 is to young to be here at this firm to handle what you do. Guess being his son gets you in. Can see your probably just a spoiled, snot nosed brat with a golden spoon who probably make people like me do all the work, while you do nothing. I am not looking forward to working with you."
Type rolled his eyes to then go forth to the desk, tharn stood there speechless to then turn his head to then raise an eye brow.
He then turned to go about to see type sit to his chair to then turn his head to the computer to get himself familiar with things, tharn then bend down a bit to then place his hand to his shoulder to go to his ear.
"This is going to be fun, just wait mr. Piser, while you work here, I'm going to make you my personal bitch."
Types eyes widened to then part his lips to then shrug tharn off to not know what he meant but soon he would.