Tension | Hange x (Gender Neutral) (Rapunzel) Reader

Prompt- Reader has the same powers as Rapunzel and Hange feels protective

*For those that don't know rapunzels hair can heal others but if it's cut it looses it's power and doesn't grow back*

Slightly sexual at the end- no nsfw just kissing

Hange goes by They/She in this

Also this is more of like a long head cannon with a short story/plot at the end

_____________________________

Everyone had been fascinated by the soldier with magic glowing hair. You could constantly be found at the infirmary helping wounded soldiers and aiding the nurses and doctors if needed. Your ability was a great asset to the Scouts but it didn't come without its dangers. You had to be cautious that it wasn't cut and, given the people that didn't support the scouts, you had to dodge scissors many times from those who'd give anything to end the regiments secret medical weapon.

You were also cautious to trust someone enough to let them touch it for any purpose other than healing, given how easy it would be to rip the gift away. Still, despite this you became close with section commander Hange. Sure they had been curious about your ability but they also made sure to care for you- not just what you were capable of. As time passed and, after a long awaited question, the two of you started dating. Hange treated you with respect and made sure to keep you happy. After a while she hesitantly requested to run a few tests, promising that nothing would endanger your or your gift and ensuring that only things you were comfortable with would happen. Of course you trusted Hange and agreed in those premises. As promised, Hange was respectful and no damage was done to you or your power but much to Hanges dismay she couldn't determine how or why your power worked. Finally giving it up and deciding it was a miracle, they let it go and continued to marvel whenever you used it from afar.

Hange was a very diligent significant other, taking care of you with the utmost importance. She often brushed your hair with care and helped you wash it when you were too tired. They even learned hairstyles to keep it out of your face while you did daily things. They often had a busy day but made sure to spend every night reminding you how much they love you with kisses and more.

With this love came over protectiveness. You would often be stolen away from the infirmary after Hange insisted that you needed a break and berating others on how your gift shouldn't be overused. Honestly, she had a point. Nurses and doctors had become lazier since your power came along and they nearly depended on you entirely.

"Honestly, they're getting lazy." Hange muttered as she opened your shared rooms door. "How are you? Tired? Nauseous?" They asked the same thing every day diligently.

"Honestly i'm a little tired. I think all this people-fixing is starting to get to me." you sighed.

"How 'bout a bath, yeah? It should help." They suggested.

"I can do it, it's not-" before you could finished they were gone and into the bathroom, starting to fill the tub.

You shook your head lightly and followed them in. Hange stood over the bath, holding her hand in the running water to adjust the temp. The bath was full in a few minutes and she motioned for you to get in while shutting the water off. You did as they said, undressing and stepping in tentatively. Hange sat outside the bath talking quietly to you, the conversation barely above a whisper as you relaxed into the warmth.

"See, a bath does help." Hange smiled at you.

"Yeah but I know a better way to release tension." you said back.

"Really? What is it?" Hange asked as you told her to stand up with a slight smirk.

They did as you said and before they could as what was next you grabbed her forearm, pulling them in with you. Water splashed out of the tub as she fell on top of you.

"WHA-" You then cut her off with a kiss, silencing her. The rest of the night went similarly, the floor containing more water than the tub by the time the two of you were finished at the end of the night.

a/n- honestly idk where us came from but enjoy <33

also- i who else is excited for season four part two??

double also- please remember to vote- i love and appreciate all your comments but the votes help spread my reach so their always welcome!

how are you darling?