- 1 -

Jungkook waits with a smile on his face. The day is going great. He sold a lot today so he could take a break for a few days. Maybe he could buy himself something now that his birthday is around the corner!

- S-Sorry, are you Kook?

- You must be...Jeongin?

- Y-Yes! Did you bring the-

- Shhh, follow me

Hiding in the alley, Jungkook takes out the little blister with pills. Opposite to his client, he's not scared of getting caught. Not by the police at least. The cops in this part of the city always look the other way if you know how to treat them.

After the exchange, the young boy runs far away from Jungkook. But him? He just smiles wide and counts his money. He charged him more than he should've. Because he can tell the boy is new and doesn't know shit about prices.

He saves the money and starts to walk away when someone clears his throat behind him. He turns around trying to look like an innocent student who just happened to get lost around here. But the moment he sees who's there he has to swallow hard.

- Oh, hi guys! How's your day going?

- Who the fuck are you and why are you selling on our territory?

- What? Hahaha I wasn't...

The serious look on the leader of that group makes him realize they won't believe him that easily. So he goes back to his old strategy. There's a name everyone fears. And all he has to do is lie.

- Actually, I work for Kim Taehyung. So I advise you to let me alone or he'll come and get the three of you. Just saying...

Jungkook feels he won for a moment. Until he hears the loud laughs of the men in front of him. They can hardly keep a straight face when they look back at him. This is like a comedy show for them.

- So you work with Taehyung? That's funny....I think we would know someone who works for our boss...

Jungkook looks at them and he appears to be about to say something. But instead, he just runs. He knows his way through the streets and his bike isn't that far. But sadly this time, he's not fast enough.

An hour later Namjoon hears someone come into his flower shop. Showing his dimples he looks up to the door. But his smile falls almost immediately.

- Welcome! What can I do fo...What the hell happened to you?!

- Hey, bro! I uhmmm...fell!

- ...On someone's fist Jungkook?! Wait here!

Jungkook tries his best to play it off. But Namjoon still cares too much about him. He's like a big brother. And his instincts of protection kick in instantly. The younger doesn't complain even though we wishes Namjoon wouldn't worry so much.

They've been friends since they were very young. Honestly, Namjoon was actually Jungkook's crush but after meeting him he just became like a father figure to him. After all, the younger has no other family. And even though he knows a lot of people, he doesn't really have other friends.

- I can't believe you keep getting in trouble. What did you do this time?

- It was just a misunderstanding!

- Well, stop having those! You look like a mess!

- I'm not that bad! I fought back!

Namjoon sighs, tired. He tried so many times for Jungkook to follow the right path in life. But he never listened, and actually enjoyed getting in dangerous situations. Just because he loves the satisfaction he gets when he finds a way of getting the best of it.

- Please tell me you weren't selling that crap again

- Me? Naaah, I just...got robbed. And it was my money for the week hyuuuung

- Don't pout, you look weird. I have some money I can borrow you if-

- Meh, don't worry. When one of them beat me up I stole his wallet!

- Jungkook!

- What? If you take from a thief you're on the good side! Right?

Namjoon decides not to argue with him this time. At least he didn't rob some poor innocent old lady on the street. Well, that wouldn't be his style anyway.

- One day you'll get in a huge problem and your skills for robbing won't save you

- I also have skills for boxing so I'll be alright. Oh! By the way, can I go to your house for my birthday?!

- I'll ignore how you changed the subject. And yes, I already assumed that was the plan

- Great!

- So...Tell me, Kookie - He says in a sweeter tone - Are you ready to know who your soulmate will be?

- I was supposed to know last year when I turned 21 but I didn't get any signal about it. So now I have no faith at all.

- Maybe he's younger than you! Or he's just not ready. You have to be ready to get it!

- I don't even know how the fuck does it work.

- Well, it's different for everyone. Some soulmates get the power to talk to each other with their minds, others connect through something physical, others can change each other's hair color to recognize each other. Really, every bond is different!

- How is yours? You never talk about it

Namjoon shrugs with a smile. There's something that feels very personal about it and he just wants to keep it a secret until he can finally meet him. He hopes that moment is near because time keeps passing by and his soulmate never knocks on his door.

- Are you excited about it? I can't wait to see what cute, adorable, boy you end up with!

- I hope he's rich

- Well, at least that way you won't end up paying stuff with things you robbed.

- That would be fire! And he could be nice and fun! I am kind of excited actually...

The two friends spend the rest of the day together. In the night, they end up in Namjoon's house watching a terrible movie about aliens. And they go to sleep having no idea that their soulmates might be a little different to what they expect...

Next Chapter

Because people in your group need to know what happens when you mess with a Kim.

They say he even freaked out his own soulmate!

------------------------------------------------------

Here's the new story! How did you like the first chapter? It's a chill start because the next one already has violence hahaha sorry

On Sunday I'll put out another new fanfic I've been writing! It's much more chill and probably shorter than this one.

See you on Tuesday for meeting the Kim brothers!

- Baby Y