-7-

- Two, three, four, five hundred. There you go, JK

- You saved my ass, BamBam! Those assholes that work for Kim stole every cent I made last week!

- I would ask "why?" but you probably pissed them off with one of your stupid lies

- Maaaaybe

- Either way I owed you for that time you took my place

- That's what friends do, bro

- No. Friends share beers and go watch sports. They don't work for my boss in my name

- Meh, he didn't even notice me!

- Thank fucking God for that. You don't know how fucked up things would've ended up if Changbin would've known. He's crazy, JK. You don't wanna mess with him, believe me.

- He looked normal to me! And that guy shits money, his mansion had a thousand expensive things! He even had a jacuzzi!

- You looked around his house?! Sometimes I wonder how do you stay alive...

- I just told him I got lost looking for the bathroom!

- Well, next time be careful. He went nuts after what happened to his sister.

- Nothing I can't handle!

After talking for another hour, they have to part ways. Both of them ready to work a little longer to make some more money. And you would've thought Jungkook learned his lesson and stays away from Kim's territory. But you would be wrong. Waiting for his last client in his usual alley, he hears some voices.

He can recognize those are the boys that beat him up last time, so he hides behind the dumpster. This time something is different. There's someone else with them. A tall guys seems to be extremely pissed off at them. Curious, he tries to listen to the conversation even if it's none of his business.

- You haven't found him yet? What the hell do I pay you for?

- I'm sorry Mr. Jung! It's not our fault! We had him last week but we told him not to come back here!

Realizing he's not gonna understand who they're talking about, Jungkook tries to leave. But good luck is not on his side as he accidentally bumps against the dumpster trying to escape. The group turn to him and no matter how hard he tries to run away from them, they catch him in under a minute.

- Here he is! See?! We got him!

- Don't just grab whoever you find in the alley, I'm not in the fucking mood.

- But it's true! This is him, we swear!

Jungkook feels the man look at him up and down. The moment he sees him pull out a knife, he panics. He needs to get out of this before he ends up dead.

- Wait! They're lying! I never sold anything in your territory I swear!

- Yes he did! He even said he worked for Taehyung!

- No! You can't kill me! I'm...I...Oh! I'm Taehyung's soulmate!

The boys holding him laugh at how pathetic he looks saying what sounds like a lie. But Kook can tell it worked. Jung Hoseok gets closer to him and his voice sounds menacing. Like he knows his life is in his hands right now.

- What's your bond with Tae?

- I-I have his name tattooed on my ribs!

With the help of the knife, he cuts the buttons of his shirt off and stares at the ink on the side of his body. A heart shaped smile appears. Finally, he found who he was looking for.