- 15 -

Some years ago...

- You're gonna have to say that again, bro

- I fucked the princess

- Jesus fucking Christ, Yoongi!

- Hey! Don't use my real name! They'll hear you!

Hobi closed the door of his lab making sure no one can listen to their little conversation. He was used to freely talk shit about Jimin. But apparently that day's conversation was gonna take a small turn.

- Okay, spill it. What happened? Did you force him? Suga, I love you but I swear if you went that far I'll-

- Don't be fucking stupid. I like when the others enjoy

- Yeah, but you also like to scare the shit out of everyone

- I do...And this time I used the gift you got me for that!

Yoongi showed him the revolver. The one Hobi made specifically for him. You see, Yoongi loved playing Russian roulette with his victims. But there was one problem: the game could end too fast. And the best part was to see the other player more and more desperate with every shot. So Hobi made him one were the bullet would always fall on one of the last two shots. Enough to keep the game going but not cheating. If there's two people playing there's still a 50/50 chance.

- Are you crazy?! What if he died?! Taehyung would've kill you!

- Shouldn't you be worried about me dying?

- Hey, if you die playing that game I'll know you died happy.

- True. Still, he wasn't gonna die. I made sure the bullet would be for me or that old man watching

- Old man? Wait! You didn't risk his life?! Oh god...Suga...do you like him? Did you fall for Park?!

- It amazes me how you always want to ship people. And no. I just had fun. Nothing else. He was incredible and it was all very hot. The end.

- Not many get that far with you...Are you sure you don't feel a little something? You've been working with him a lot lately

- I like people who fear me, Hobi. And no one that's scared would stay with me. He would have to be completely insane.

After a long talk where Hobi kept sensing something was a little off about his friend, Yoongi left. He needed a cigarette. It was late at night and Hoseok had to keep working on that poison that "a single drop would kill you in seconds". Yoongi wondered when would that be ready. Probably it was gonna take a few years for it to be perfect.

He went to the rooftop and enjoyed the view. The lights of the city looked like a painting, but he didn't care. The door opens behind him and he doesn't have to turn. Those high heel shoes could only belong to one person. Jimin stayed a little behind him to talk. He didn't like heights and they were on the twentieth floor.

- W-Wanna come to my room?

He was getting a little dizzy being there. But Yoongi only scoffed with a smile.

- You really don't give up. It was a one time thing, Jimin

- You know it wasn't! We have a connection, I know you can feel it too! Why are you so fucking stubborn?

- I can ask the same thing.

- Because we should obviously be together, dumbass

- You have nothing to offer. Not when your soul belongs to someone else

- But I-

- If you wanna keep talking, you'll have to come here

Yoongi stepped over the fence and sat at the edge of the building. He knew Jimin was gonna walk away. He heard the footsteps leaving him behind and the insults the younger was whispering. But then it stopped. A noise near the fence made him turn his head. Jimin took his shoes off and was trying to go with him. His legs were shaking and he was looking everywhere but down.