- 31 -

- So it's a date.

- It's not a date, Hoseok! And you should be working!

- Part of my job is to make sure you're safe, Taehyung

- Pff, don't worry about that tonight. It's just Jeon, he won't hurt me

- I don't know. People in this house are kinda kinky

- Excuse me?

- I'm just saying he might try to destroy that ass you g-

- H-HOBI SHUT UP! You pervert weird man!

- Fine, I'll go back to the lab...but Tae? If you need I have condoms, lube, viagr-

- GOODNIGHT HOBI! BYYEE!

Taehyung leaves the house trying to ignore that conversation. Hobi wasn't the only one who thought he was going out on a date with Jungkook. But this is not that! They'll just go out to have some fun! The fact that everyone in the mansion prefers him over Jimin doesn't mean he does that as well...not at all. This is just a friendly night out where he can relax and forget about work for a bit. That's how Jungkook described it and that's how he'll take it.

Or at least that's how he'll try to take it. Because as soon as he sees Jungkook waiting for him, his mouth runs dry. The boy looks beyond hot and his muscles are showing. The tattoo sleeve to which he added some color, the piercings, his undercut, everything is just so attractive. Tae tries to shake those thoughts off. He's sure the reason for them is the fact that he hasn't gone out with someone since...since Jimin still payed some attention to him. Or actually, when he pretended to. And that's not even mentioning how long it's been since he last had any physical contact.

- You ready?

- Y-Yeah

-...Did you just stutter?

- You imagined it, Jeon. - He gets on the bike behind him - So where are we going?

- There's an amusement park half hour from here!

- Really? There? You're so basic

- Basic for what?

"For a date", he almost says. But realizing what that would cause he just stays quiet and asks his soulmate to hurry up and drive. During that half hour, he has to try his best not to think in the abs he's hugging and repeats himself this is just a common night out. When they arrive, the lights and sounds make his eyes shine. So much work kept him away from things like this for way too long. It's always just papers, drugs, guns, blood, more papers, finding Jimin, so on. But this place allows him to forget about that for now.

- The bad thing is bungee jumping is closed at night

- Thank fucking god. I hate heights. It's one of the things I share with...

By the look in his eyes, Jungkook knows Jimin's on his head again. But he'll stop that. Without a second to lose, he takes Tae's hand and guides him to the first roller coaster they can find. Coming out a little dizzy but definitely happy to hear Jungkook laugh during the scary ride, they choose a new place. They avoid the "horror house" since none of them will be scared with anything there. Though Jungkook wouldn't mind trying that out and maybe getting Tae to hug his arm or something.

- That one! That one! - His inner child is out after years - We have to try it and get tickets!

- Anything you say!

Jungkook pays for it and watches Tae play. And when is finally his turn, he wins again. One thing he's amazing at is... basically winning. He hates to lose, he's very competitive and it's hard for anyone to beat him in any game. Specially if there's strength involved.