-3-

Jimin opens his eyes and looks around him. The cabin where they've been living this last months is still a mess because he keeps leaving his clothes on the floor. He smiles. It feels like home. Slowly, he gets up and looks at himself in the mirror.

The bruises on his skin look like a piece of art for him. He loves having them and asking for more. Since there's a tattoo on his ribs that ties him to Taehyung, he wanted to have marks all over his body that tie him to the love of his life.

Heading to the kitchen, he can smell something delicious. And there, it's him.

- Good morning, Min Hyunseok!

- Not even close, prince

Jimin pouts. He's been trying to guess his real name for years. You see, he has a theory. Min Suga says he has no soul at all. But Jimin believes this is simply his first life. And maybe after meeting him he can be his new soulmate! Of course...do you really know someone if you don't even know his name? Can the Universe tie you to that someone at all?

- Shit... I'm gonna guess your name one day!

- I hope I'm not dead by then

- Hmm...so tell me, since when do you cook? I thought buying things done was more your style

- It's a recipe I learned from Hobi.

Instantly, Jimin hugs his waist and with an angry voice he makes his warning.

- Don't name other people while I'm still in my underwear.

- Fine then...- he turns to him - I learned it from someone that isn't you. Better?

- Much better.

They share a deep kiss like every morning. Everything that happens between them is always intense. The flame never dies. And Jimin loves it. However, this time Yoongi pulls away and sends him to get dressed. Food is almost ready.

But Jimin stops midway when his paranoia kicks in again. He takes his gun from his drawer and points it at Yoongi. This last one is so used to it, he just keeps cooking.

- Why are you being so sweet? You never make me lunch and you never kiss me without at least pressing one of my bruises

- Again with this?

- What did you do, Suga? Do you wanna go? Is that it? Are you gonna leave me?

- There's two options. I either have a secret or a surprise

- Say it.

- Sure?

The sound of the gun's safety being taken off, alerts Yoongi. Jimin's really anxious this time.

- Try me, Suga.

Yoongi smiles and takes a small box out of his pocket. Curious, Jimin opens it and his eyes shine seeing the rings

- I was gonna ask you to marry me but I think you're gonna kill me beforehand

Jimin throws the gun away ignoring it's loaded and with the safety off. He kisses his cheeks and hugs him like a koala making suga almost lose his balance.

- I do! I wanna marry you! Ask me! Ask me like you were planning!

- Park Jimin, would you be-

- Your soulmate? Yes!

- Jimin!

- It's worth the try! Maybe the Universe is listening!

- Are you gonna marry me or not? I'm gonna burn the fucking food, answer faster.