-4-

Jungkook sees Namjoon bring a perfect birthday cake to the table. Did he try to make it himself? Yes. Did he fail at it and ended up buying one last minute? Absolutely. But it doesn't matter. Jungkook is happy just to spend this day with his best friend. There's still a few minutes left before twelve, so they can keep talking while Namjoon looks for a candle.

- Your eye looks better. You're not getting in any more trouble, right?

- Haha...ha...n-no! I'm doing lots of legal things!

- You sure?

- A hundred per cent! I'm helping some people with their things and uhmm stuff...

- Wow, very specific! - He says sarcastic - But as long as you don't get in any more fights, I'll take it!

Jungkook doesn't feel guilty for his lies. He's sure this is just a way to make things better. And maybe he's right. Lies got him out of many problems. Though they've also created some terrible misunderstandings.

- Oh, it's almost time! Are you ready?! Maybe this time you'll know who your soulmate is!

- I feel like you're more excited than me. But yeah! I hope he's rich and powerful so I can steal his car!

- Jungkook!

- I mean... metaphorically steal his car

- I don't think you know what that word means...Just ask for your wish!

- Okay! Please Universe! Give me a soulmate that's beautiful, risky and...a good per-

He would love to end the phrase. But it's twelve o'clock and his ribs hurt like burning hell. Namjoon can easily recognize what's happening. He smiles wide, happy to know his little Kookie will finally have someone to love.

- Fuck, fuck, fuck

- Stop cursing!

- It hurts! Namjoon this really really fucking hurts! Aaaah, shit!

- You sound like you're giving birth. Try to relaaax and enjoy!

- Namjoon, I don't know what kind of sick bastard likes to be in so much pain but please tell me this will end soon!

- Let me check...Oh God, you're getting a tattoo!

- Believe me, I got some of those before and they don't hurt this fucking much

- It's writing something! Maybe the place where you'll meet? The date? The first thing he'll say to you? Or maybe-

- Stop guessing and read! This feels like I'm getting stabbed!

- T...A...E...Maybe it's a name! You're so lucky!

- I swear to God if he has a long ass name I'll hate him for this!

- ...H...Y...

- I'm gonna die. This is taking forever! And I didn't plan my last words!

- Stop over reacting! I'm very sensitive and mine didn't hurt that much!

- I don't believe you, I'm sure you cried!

- Of course! Like a baby... But because I was excited!

- Gooood this is horrible! Read it!

-...U...N...Taehyun?

- Who the fuck is that?!

- Oh, our neighbor has that name! Maybe...No, forget it, it's writing another letter

- Please no

- Taehyung!

- I-It can't be...It must be someone else...WHY DOES IT KEEP GOING?

- IT'S WRITING THE SURNAME!

- DON'T SCREAM!

- YOU STARTED!

- I'M...sorry...

Jungkook waits another minute. He prays the last name is something like Park or Jung or Seo or...just anything but-

- It's Kim! - The pain stops - So... Do you know any Kim Taehyung

- No fucking way...

A few hours later, in a different part of Seoul...

- You're the expert, Hoseok! Make this shit go away!

- I've never seen something like this...Looks like they gave you another soulmate!

- Don't be stupid! Jimin's name is still here, clear as day!

- Uuh... brother? - Jin interrupts him - I'm not sure how clear that is...Not with that second name on top of it

- Exactly. That's why we came to you, Hobi. Fix it.

- Me?! How?!

- Erase it! You know about this things! Just make an acid or something and get that stupid name off my fucking ribs

- I'm sorry but...I can't do that

- Why the hell not?!

- A bond can't be erased. Even if I could cut off a whole piece of your skin it would appear somewhere else. I can cover it if you want!

- No! You'll cover Jimin's pretty name! I just want the other one to go!

- I'm sorry but...you can't trick destiny

Jin rolls his yes hearing that. He's convinced destiny has nothing on him. If he could be away from his soulmate for years then Taehyung can do the same. An idea pops on his head and he tries to calm his brother down.

- Okay, how about this? You look for that Jungkook guy, sleep with him, and you can get over the princess!

- I support your brother's idea!

- Are you two crazy?! - Tae can't believe their words - I'm not sleeping or kissing or touching anyone that isn't my little mochi!

- I'll never know what you see in him. But fine, then what if you just kill Jungkook and make his name go away. Can't be bonded to a dead man. Maybe that works...

- How do you know, Jin? You never killed your soulmate

- That's...I would if I gave a shit about his existence at all.

- I guess... that's the closest to a plan I have. Hobi, tell your team I want everyone looking for a guy named Jeon Jungkook. I want him here, understood?

- Yes, Tae...Are you sure you don't wanna give him a chance? Maybe he's hot!

- HOBI!

- Okay, okay! I'll find him.

The two brothers finally go to bed. And Taehyung can barely sleep that night. Because there's no way he'll accept anyone else as his soulmate. Absolutely not. His soul belongs only to Park Jimin. And the rest will just have to deal with that. Because only he will make him happy...yeah...

Next Chapter

I'm sorry about last night. It's okay if you have a boyfriend.

I haven't answered you in years...

------------------------------------------------------

Aaaand Taekook are officially soulmates! Jungkook might be in a little bit of a problem though...

Anyway! Next one we'll see some Namjin! How do you think they connect? Remember every bond is different so it could be anything!

See you on Tuesday!

- Baby Y