-10-

Taehyung sent his entire team to help find Min Suga's location. Truth be told, he hates him. He doesn't want to see him ever again in his life. Even after Jimin explained everything, for Tae he's still the man that stole his soulmate from him. He's the one that instead of protecting his other half like he was supposed to do, took him away for years.

But if he gets lucky, he'll only have to see him once more. And then his life will go back to normal. Or at least that's what he tries to tell himself.

- So? You got something?

Hyunjin, the Kim family's hacker and one of the few he would trust completely, sits facing his computer. He's been working on this for a few days and came up with some conclusions.

- Look, I'm not gonna lie, Suga has a gazillion enemies.

- Yeah, no shit. He robbed every family known in just one night. The fucking idiot used his trademark mask to do it.

- Still, this is one of those times where you'll wanna kiss my ass

- I knew I could trust you. What you got?

- One of the cars that took him away was caught on camera well enough for me to track it. And guess what? Crazy Changbin owes you an explanation because that car ended up in his mansion.

- Changbin? Fucking great, out of all the people I didn't want to see ever again

- We're not in bad terms!

- Not exactly. But he hates every human on Earth ever since his sister died. Get an excuse to pay him a visit

- He'll have a party this weekend!

- A party?! Him?

- His cousin's idea. But we can get in. I don't need much to fuck up his security system. Just say the word I'll give you time

- How much?

- Going unnoticed? Ten minutes. More than enough!

- Yeah, if we knew how the fuck is his place on the inside. They say it's a labyrinth. No one goes there

Thankfully for him, there was someone else hearing the conversation. An excited Hoseok that immediately interrupts with an idea.

- Your soulmate can help us!

- Jimin? He's never been there

- I meant your other soulmate, Tae

- He's dead, remember? - There's a minute of silence - Hoseok...he is dead, right?

- Well...S-Seokjin said-

- You didn't kill him?!

- That's a good thing! He worked for Changbin before and he checked the mansion on the inside!

- Don't be ridiculous, no one is that stupid

-...You think the boy that showed you his abs so you didn't kill him is...smart?

-...Go get him.

- Yes, sir!

- And Hoseok! When this is over, he better be dead, okay?

Not wanting to argue with him being in such a bad mood, Hobi simply nods. Even though he knows he can't go against Jin's orders. It doesn't matter if that means he won't obey Taehyung. And that's how just an hour later Jungkook sits on the back of his car again.

- Are you sure I'll be fine?

- Sure, Kook. It's just a little favor you owe us!

- You're not dangerous, right? Kookie is not getting in any more troubles. And your black car and suit make you look a little...scary