- 18 -

Lately, Jimin's doing all he can to avoid his soulmate. Even if that means spending time with Hoseok who's not exactly happy about it.

- Do you have to be here? You're distracting me. And don't touch that! It's acid!

- Wooow can you make a bullet with this inside?!

- I changed my mind. Touch it, drink it, do whatever but don't talk

- Oh, c'mon! I don't like you either but you're my future husband's friend! We shouldn't hate each other...much

- You are literally the reason why everything goes wrong every single time.

Jimin pouts but doesn't complain. Truth is, despite being so cold and the fact that he makes him jealous whenever he talks to Yoongi...he still kinda likes Hobi. Mostly because he knew about the affair he had and never told Tae about it. Hell, he even helped them hide several times and didn't even try to stop them. At least not that he knows of. Also, he made some of Jimin's favorite weapons.

- So...are you gonna be Suga's best man at our wedding?

- Hahaha oh yeah, you two are tooootally getting married.

- My ring proves your sarcasm wrong, Hoba~

- What ri...I can't believe he gave you those. Is he fucking serious?!

Hobi takes Jimin's hand and stares at the ring. He tries his best not to be mad at his best friend for doing something so stupid. Jimin on the other side smiles satisfied. For him, this is a proof of who Suga really belongs to.

- So? You'll come to our wedding?

- Don't have much of a choice. I don't think Jin's gonna take my place after Suga left him like that. Too bad, I wanted them to end up together - He says to annoy Jimin - And who are you gonna choose to be your best man?

- Obviously Taeh...Aish, who cares? All that matters is that we love each other!

- Love? Don't make me laugh. All you ever did was fuck. You won't last long

- That's not true! He loves me! He said it himself!

- HAHAHAHA He said "I love you"? HAHAHA There's no way those words came out of Suga's mouth

- Well, they did.

- Aham. Sure. And then he kissed you in the rain and sang you a song?

- You want the real story? I'll tell you!

Curious to hear what stupid fantasy Jimin comes up with, he prepares to listen.

Almost two years ago...

Jimin was tired after a very long day. A part of him was happy to be back at the cabin he and the love of his life were living at. But a different part of him was simply exhausted. And it gets even worst when he enters the room and sees Yoongi in his underwear.

- H-Hi

- Will you take your clothes off?

- A-Again?

- Only if you want.

Those became words Jimin hated. Yoongi always asked it calmly and being completely honest. But Jimin...

- Sure...

The clothes were off and Yoongi pulled him close. The older had a slight idea of what was going through his now boyfriend's head. It was easy for him to see through Jimin. But he had his ways to make him speak.

- Tonight I wanna try some knife play. Is that okay for you?

-...Yes.

Jimin had to hold on for him. He was so in love. He couldn't say no because if he did...maybe it would all be over. As minutes went by, he could feel the knife softly touching his skin. It hurt. But he could take it. Until he felt it go too deep. He tried to swallow the word but couldn't.