- 26 -

It's been a week. Namjoon finds himself texting for hours with this Suga guy. Just as he expected, Yoongi knows many things about his soulmate and he can't help to ask a million questions. And every honest answer he gets makes him more curious and excited. On the other hand, Yoongi laughs his ass off chatting with him. Next to the assassin, Jin rolls his eyes tired of it.

- This guy is obsessed with you, Jin! I feel like he'll build you an altar one of this days hahaha

- Leave him alone, Suga. He's just too naive and can't see how the real world works

- Well, his stupid innocence is making my day! The universe really chose a weird one for you

- You won't let this go, will you?

- Considering how you're hiding from him...no, I won't

- I'm not hiding!

- Right. But you didn't tell him who you were and for some reason everyone in this mansion thinks your soulmate is scared of you when clearly he's trying to find you

- No. He's trying to find a perfect lovely girl just as weird as him. And he's scared of me after he saw me like that in our rescue mission. We have nothing in common. End of story.

- Aren't you a little curious about him? Don't you wanna know him a little better?

- Are you kidding me? Have you seen him? He's a nature-loving hippie who can't make a boiled egg without setting everything on fire. Don't be ridiculous!

- And yet, you are letting him live and buying flowers from his shop whenever we need them. Actually, I'm guessing the little cactus in your room was a present from him. Or am I wrong?

-...Look, you're not the one to talk about this. Out of all the people out there, you're not allowed to tell me I should follow my destiny and go with him

- Of course not. The universe can suck my dick. If it feels wrong then let him go. But...

- But?

- I feel like he's your type.

- What...the fuck...are you talking about?

- He looks like he takes care of people. You never take care of yourself. He's all big and masculine like the ones you used to like when we met and apparently he can't stop talking about you. Also he asked about you several times this past days. And I literally mean you. So he might be scared but he doesn't hate you or anything

- He did? And what did you...I mean, who cares? You're so wrong it blows my mind. You used to be smart. I guess you lost your touch.

- Sure...I give you two weeks before you come tell me you're in love

- Oh, shut up! And don't go around saying that. Specially to your little princess. He'll torture me with it till the day I die and you won't let me shoot him.

- Fiiine, I'll keep your soulmate's identity a secret. Even though my baby hates when I keep secrets from him.

- Ugh, please don't call him that...

There's a moment of silence. Yoongi keeps texting with Namjoon and Jin wants to read what they're saying but knows he would be too obvious. He's just a little bit curious...why would Namjoon ask about him? Is he worried? It doesn't matter. No. He doesn't care. Not one little bit...no...n-

- If you wanna read you can just ask me

- I was just checking the time

- On my phone? Sure, whatever you say

- A-Anyways...lets change the subject. What are you gonna do about my brother and your princess? I swear if you get us in trouble again I will shoot you dead

- I know you won't, but you don't have to worry about that. I'll find the best possible way out of it.

- Me and Tae will have a meeting with all of the ones trying to catch you. Are you gonna be safe after we make those deals?

- Why are you asking?

- Because I spent two years not knowing if I wanted to kill you or find you to make sure you were okay. If you're gonna leave I at least wanna know you won't be in fucking danger again. Not alone at least. So...Are you gonna be safe?

- You sure you want the truth? Or you rather be happy?

- Min Yoongi. Talk. Now.

They both see the honestly in each other's eyes. Jin is genuinely worried about his friend and Yoongi knows things will only get harder now. But this time they won't go separate ways. Yoongi tells him everything. What he knows and he doesn't know. The danger he's in and the apparent reason. And Jin listens to every word coming out of him. He doesn't sound scared but he's definitely worried. And the older reassures him they'll find a way out.

Yoongi knows he can't do much to pay him back. But there's a tiny thing he could do for him...even though Jin won't accept he wants it. In a different part of the city, Namjoon gets a text and smiles wide. He can't help his excitement and already tries to pick the perfect outfit to wear.

Suga Hyung
Wanna meet your soulmate? Come this Saturday. At night. It's like...a party, I guess. I won't say who she is but I'm sure you'll end up next to the person you want. While you're at it, buy me cigarettes. I can't go out yet.

Namjoon

That's not good for your health, Hyung. But to thank you for helping me I will!

Suga Hyung
...God you're so weird. I wanna see you two get married. It'll be fun.

Even though Yoongi says it because he'll make fun of Jin his entire life having a soulmate like that, Namjoon takes it in the best of ways. He'll meet the love of his life and nothing will distract him. So he'll try his best for his thoughts about certain "cop" don't get in the way of what he's supposed to do...

Next Chapter

Why don't you tell him what really happened that night?

You can't lie to me now, Jiminie.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi and Jin's friendship is all I want in life. We'll have more Namjin thanks to him! Next chapter will be Yoonmin!

I think Yoongi is the one the gets more love in this story hahaha like, everyone likes him except for Tae 😂 Anyways, I'll see you soon for more of him and Jimin!

Btw, we're so close to BTS comeback I don't feel ready...but I also can't wait hahaha

- Baby Y