- 13 -

Taehyung knew this was gonna happen. He found himself surrounded by all of those who were wondering what was he doing in that party. He wasn't the type to go to those places. Not since Jimin left him. But now his soulmate was by his side and everyone wanted to know what happened between them. Sadly, Jimin didn't stay next to him for that conversation. He left ready to start his mission of finding Suga. However Jungkook never left him alone.

- I never thought you were gonna come!

- We weren't gonna miss a party!

Tae rolls his eyes hearing Jungkook's answer. That boy doesn't sound like them at all talking like they cared at all about the stupid party.

- And who are you, boy?

- He's no one.

- I'm Tae's soulmate!

- Really?! What happened with Jimin?! I thought I saw him!

- He has two soulmates!

- Can you excuse us for a moment? Come here, Kook

He can't believe the younger just let out that information. No one should know about destiny's little mistake. Once they walk aside, he can see Jungkook's bunny smile.

- Erase that smile off your face. I thought you were a professional liar and yet you just told them about our bond!

- Hey! I only lie when we're in danger!

- May I remind you that's exactly the situation. Changbin could come any moment and be suspicious of seeing me with someone other than my real soulmate

While Tae is sure this boy is an idiot, Jungkook wonders how can he be so brutally honest. It seems like being reminded his other half doesn't like him is gonna be part of his daily routine now.

- It shocks me how little you like me, bro. Now I'll have to meet someone else! They ripped me off! How unfair

Tae can't understand how he can smile through his words. Suddenly he remembers that's how he used to be before. A little immature and always making jokes about everything. Of course, after Jimin ran away his happiness died and his jokes became sarcastic comments. But this is not the moment to think about those things. The cameras are about to turn off so they make their way up to Changbin's office.

There's not many things in simple view. Just his desk, an empty chair and not much more. While Tae tries to open one of the drawers, Jungkook takes something from the desk. It looks like a family picture.

- Wow, I never thought he could smile

- Hm? Oh, yeah. Changbin used to be pretty fun

- Awww and this was his sister right? She looked... disturbed

- Nah, she was just very shy. Smiling wasn't her style

- Hey, I saw this guy back there!

- That's Hanseo. His cousin. I don't think that guy is mentally stable

- Mood. Bro, they wrote over this guy's face!

- Ugh, give me that. That's Taemin. The family's disgrace. He became a cop. A good one. Fucking idiot. Now leave that, and help me with this

Jungkook leaves the picture in it's place and looks what else he can find in those drawers. Mostly things about deals and drugs. They don't have enough time to read all of them so a fast look is all they can give. While taking out some more, Jungkook drops one of the files making Tae roll his eyes. They pick it up but different pictures fall from it. The girls in them look hurt and too skinny.