- 36 -

Marathon 5/7

There isn't a more dangerous and scary task than waking up Min Yoongi from his very needed sleep. But Hoseok had no choice but to do it. Shaking him lightly he gets him to slowly open his eyes. If they weren't best friends, he wouldn't doubt in killing him for this. He loves sleeping. Specially next to Jimin who's always cuddling him.

- What the fuck do you-

- Shhh, it's time

That was all Yoongi needed to hear. A few days ago Hoseok already told him it was gonna happen. They didn't know if it would be a matter of hours or days but it didn't take long. Making sure not to wake Jimin up, Yoongi leaves the bed. He makes sure his fiancee stays warm and follows Hobi. Taking his friend's car, they go to the hospital. Finally after slowly recovering for a while, Changbin is awake. Getting to his room without getting noticed by the guards is an easy task for Yoongi. And og course he manages for Hobi to go in with him. At this point they're both involved in this and they both want to know the truth.

- Long time no see Binnie~ Last time you had me tied to a chair, remember?

- Y-You

His voice comes out raspy and tired. It's the first time in a while he can let his words out so they sound forced. He has no strength to scream for help and even if he could he wouldn't do it. His honor wouldn't let him. Hoseok misses no time in giving him the truth serum but they know they have to wait a bit.

- Now, we should continue our conversation, right?

- F-Fuck off

- Uh, feisty! Should I try an experiment on him Suga? I have an acid that will mess up his face!

- Not yet, Hobi. Besides, he's really pretty this way. We wouldn't wanna do that because we're having a friendly conversation. Isn't that right, Changbin?

- I rather t-take the acid

- Hahaha bro, I kinda like him!

- Listen to me. Even though I would love to torture you all night, I have my Prince waiting for me at home. So, let's do this fast. Who the fuck was after us besides you? Who was the one that wants me dead so much?

Silence.

- He won't talk, Suga. I say we use the acid and let the serum do the rest. I brought knives as well!

- Let's make a deal. You tell me what I wanna know and I'll give you a reason.

- R-Reason?

- A reason why your sister ended up that way.

Changbin's expression changes immediately. If he keeps talking the truth will come out. He doesn't want to cooperate. But he knows he'll die tonight and so will Yoongi very soon. So at least, getting the answers he's been looking for all this years sounds better than nothing. Trying to keep his voice as steady as possible he asks a question.

- Why should I t-trust you?

- Honestly? Because there's nothing else you can do.

- You don't sound that convincing, bro. I can help!

- Hobi leave those knives and let him answer.

-...Hanseo

- What?

- Hanseo. My cousin. Our cousin. He was devastated when you took her from us. He loves her. They were always together so he could protect her from anyone else. Knowing she had no soul made her...

- I would take care of your words. A souless person is standing right in front of you

-... vulnerable. Just like you are. Anyone can be your weakness, Suga. Every single person you're near will be in danger if they want to go against you.