- 28 -

2/2 this was a double update! Make sure you read last one!

Jungkook never thought he would be so well received in the Kim Mansion as one of them. But everyone there couldn't help to love the boy. Mostly because the rumor about him giving his life for Tae spread like fire. Everyone working for the brothers would do the same. But it's not easy to find people like that. Sure, they can be loyal but... putting their life first is a whole different level. Jungkook enjoys the moment. Everyone there respect him and make him feel at home. Even Hobi and Hyunjin share a drink with him.

Truth is, Kook tries to focus on the cool atmosphere and not in what's behind it. Because the memory of that moment still hurts. The pain around his neck and the constant thought that he was gonna die torture him at night. And the worst part wasn't that. It was the moment his eyes met Taehyung's. How the little hope he had to be rescued vanished seeing his soulmate look away and apologize. Really, Jungkook doesn't want to think about that moment again. But the rest will remind him of it with a smile on their face

- You're brave dude, I wasn't expecting that of you when I found you on that alley

- Thanks Hoseok Hyung

- Hobi is fine

- Taehyung really got a decent soulmate for once! - Hyunjin says - Finally hahaha

Jungkook half laughs. But someone behind him scoffs. From upstairs came Yoongi and he doesn't seem to like what he's hearing.

- Taehyung already has a soulmate. And he is the best one there is. Believe me, I know him better than anyone

His words are confusing for the younger. Shouldn't Suga want Jimin and Tae to be apart? Is he just trying to defend Jimin? Is there something else behind it? After all, everyone is waiting for the day him and Jimin end up running away together again. Jungkook doesn't really want that to happen though. He knows it would destroy Tae's heart and the last things he wants to see are his soulmate's tears. Not even a minute later Jimin joins them.

- Talking of good soulmates...there comes the opposite

- Yeah, do you even like Taehyung, princess?

- I love him! - he honestly states - He's my best friend and I missed him a lot!

- What the fuck? Then why the hell did you run away with Suga?

- Because he's the love of my life! I love him more than anyone

-...Are you high? Since when do you answer without sarcasm?

- Since Suga gave me some of that tru-

- Okay, that's enough - Yoongi covers his mouth - I told you, you should go to bed now.

Jungkook watches the couple walk away back to the room. He doesn't know what to think. They look like they actually care for each other. From the way Jimin looks at his fiancee to the way Yoongi takes him to the room princess style. Whatever is happening between them is a mystery for the rest. Except maybe for Hobi and Jin...but that's not the point.

Looking around, Jungkook finds who he was looking for. Tae looks stressed surrounded by all those powerful men. Sure, he's showing a smile and everything but he can tell that's fake and he's just pretending. Seeing how Jin is not near him and not wanting to leave him alone, Kook joins him and helps him interact with the rest. Even though Tae can do it on his own, this way he feels at least a little more relaxed. After some annoying conversations about the new deals, the two soulmates leave the rest behind to go to the backyard and smoke a cig.

- Thanks for that. Jin left to talk to your hippie friend and I have no idea where he ended up.

- Namjoon came? I should look for him later! But don't worry, I can keep you company a little longer. So...how are things going?

- Good...kind of...I guess

- You don't sound convinced

- Well, making this delas with them brings me back some really bad memories. When Jimin left I had to do a lot to help my family and it was a very stressing time

- I guess making a bunch of deals with the same people again isn't that easy

- Not really...But at least I'm not alone!

Jungkook smiles for a millisecond and is about to reach for Tae's hand. But his soulmate continues.

- I have Jimin back now!

His smile washes off. How is he gonna be able to stay in this mansion when his other half doesn't know how to measure his words? He doesn't want to end up hurt. Not more than he is. But he promised Tae everything was in the past and they could be friends. He can't fail him now.

- You'll get through this, Tae. Soon everything will be back on track and you can focus on new things!

- Yeah I know but... it's just really stressing me out

- Hmm...why don't we go out one of this days?

- Out? Jeon I don't think we-

- Hey! As friends! So you can forget about work for a bit!

- I don't know... I'm not sure Jimin would like that

-...Really? You think he'll say no?

-... You're right, he won't even notice I'm gone...

His sad eyes make Jungkook feel bad. Maybe he shouldn't have said anything.

- Sorry I-

- Let's go. But you're planning everything. I don't have time to prepare much.

- Sure! I'll make everything perfect! You'll see! You'll be so relaxed and happy that none of this will even matter!

- Yeah, yeah whatever you say

- I...I should go back inside. Namjoon must be there somewhere and I wanna catch up with him. But first...

He stands in front of Tae and pinches his cheeks softly trying to make him smile. For some reason, Tae doesn't pull away and shows him a boxy smile that keeps the younger satisfied enough to leave. And for Jungkook it was just a moment to admire how good his soulmate looks when he's happy. But for Tae it's a little more complicated. Because he has to try real hard to ignore the electricity running through his body when he felt those warm hands on his face. Specially when in front of him all he could see were thoae lovely bambi eyes...

Next Chapter

It was the first time I went to bed thinking about someone that isn't my soulmate...

D-Did you and Jin had a thing?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello babes~ some Yoonmin and Taekook for you! Yoongi in the past is always kind of a bitch but in the present he's so soft...well, kinda soft. And Tae will finally have a "not-date" with Kook! Next one we'll see Namjin and get ready for a little fluff of them.

Okay, now let's talk about the comeback.

*Takes a deep breath* THE FUCKING DEMOS ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY. HOW CAN ALL OF THEM BE THIS GOOD? OR FUNNY? OR ADORABLE? LIKE THEY WERE SO SMALL IN SOME OF THEM? AND SOME WERE SO DIFFERENT? AND I JUST LOVE THE WHOLE THING.

ALSO TONY MONTANA. I SWEAR TO GOD IF THEY PERFORM THAT LIVE AGAIN I DEMAND THEM TO COME TO MY COUNTRY. I DON'T CARE IF I HAVE TO SELL MY KIDNEY I'M FUCKING GOING. ALL OF THOSE SONGS IN A CONCERT? I WOULD DIE. AND THEN I WOULD GO TO HEAVEN. WHICH IS BASICALLY BACK IN THE CONCERT BECAUSE THEY SING LIKE ANGELS.

- Baby Y