- 25 -

Jungkook wakes up in the room after sleeping for twelve hours straight. He could go on sleeping if it wasn't for someone knocking on his door. Lazily, he gets up and finds himself in front of his soulmate. It still hurts a little to look at him after what happened. But he needs to get over it. Taehyung did nothing wrong. The universe simply gave Kook a soulmate that doesn't love him. And that's...okay.

- Hi, Tae...

His voice comes out forced. His sweet voice is not there this time. Clearly, he'll need more time for his throat to heal. And Tae has to swallow hard hearing him like this.

- Namjoon is getting his things and will leave soon. I didn't wanna interrupt you before since you needed to rest...

- And now you want me to go with him?

- N-No!

- No? I thought the mission was successful! Wasn't the deal that we would stay just for that?

- Yeah but...I mean, you can go if that's what you want - he tries to sound uninterested - I'm not gonna kill you or hunt you down or anything...

- You sure? You'll have to keep mi name on your ribs

Saying it, a tiny smirk comes out. Even if he knows the other doesn't wanna be reminded of it, Jungkook loves to mention it. That way he feels that at least some evil God up there wants him to stay with this man.

- Yeah, whatever. I was just gonna let you know you can stay...if you want! I mean... We could use loyal people to join us and you are not as... unprofessional as I thought at first

- Mhm...You want me to stay? I'll do what you say

- Ugh...I guess, yeah...I owe you one that's why

- You do?

Jungkook sounds honestly confused and Taehyung sighs before doing once again what he already tried to do before. Apologize.

- I'm...I didn't save you. I'm sorry I-

- You're not - he answers calmly - and that's okay. You don't have to apologize for doing what you felt was right. It's fine, really. I told you we were gonna be friends after all this and don't worry you won't have to make that choice again. I respect your decision, my lovely soulmate

- You were doing so well and you end up calling me that. You know what? Maybe we should kill you

Jungkook laughs but that soon becomes a cough. Tae can't help feeling guilty and pats his back softly. At least now things are okay between them. They talk a little longer and Tae has to constantly look away. The bruise on his neck is making him nervous. This is too much. He never felt this bad letting someone get hurt. Specially if he took that decision to save the real love of his life. Because that's what Jimin is...kind of. He haven't seen him since they came back the day before. Maybe he should pay him a visit now.

After making sure Jungkook is feeling a little better, he lets him go say goodbye to Namjoon who's about to leave the mansion. On his side, he walks towards a different room. But Jimin is not there. A bad feeling sends a shiver down his spine. Trying not to lose it so soon, he checks the rest of the rooms. He's not in any of them. He's about to panic when a thought gets to him. Half praying to be wrong, he goes to Suga's old room. He hasn't been there in a long time. And he doesn't need to open the door to know there's people inside. He softly leans in trying to hear what they're saying.

- A cat! Pleeeease, sweet Suga! It'll be like you!

- You're allergic to them, baby.

- But I waaaaant one

- No, Jimin

- But-

- What about a tiger though? That would be badass and it'll have more dignity than a tiny cat

-...If you buy me a tiger I'll give you my life

- I already have that...

Disgusted with the sweet tone Jimin is using and the uncommon kindness with which Yoongi is expressing himself, he knocks on the door loudly. That conversation has to end right now. Those two can't keep making plans like he doesn't exist. He's jimin's soulmate. He's the one in charge to buy him a...tiger? Meh, a dog would be better. Tae loves dogs! He could have one or two...

Silence is made and Jimin is the one to open the door. Behind him, Tae can see Yoongi on the bed who's not even pretending there was nothing going on. The assassin has no shirt on and his hair is a mess. God, Tae hates that handsome bastard so much. His attention goes back to his soulmate who's v-shaped collar lets him see the hickeys and bruises near his collarbones.

- Hi TaeTae! I was almost worried! For a moment I thought you weren't gonna come visit me!

- Well, I came

- Same

Yoongi's dirty joke makes Jimin hold his laughter and Tae ten times more angry than before. He wants to insult him with all his being. But he hasn't seen Jimin in so long he can't make those kind of mistakes. He has to play nice and convince him to stay. He has to show him the way things are supposed to be. Destiny is written and they're not gonna change it.

- Shouldn't you be in our room, Minnie?

- I'm taking care of Suga! His arm is still healing

- Yeah, I can tell he's clearly struggling

- Listen, there's still people coming after him, we know it. I can't let him go until we're sure he'll be safe!

- I have to clean his shit again? He got in this mess alone!

- Please, Tae...

- Ugh, fine! But after this I want him out of here! Understood, Suga?

The assassin flips him off but then shows him thumbs up.

- Sorry, wrong finger

Taehyung hates that smirk on his face so much. And Yoongi loves fighting with him. He likes Tae, he's not a bad guy. But since he's very protective of Jimin, he doesn't really want him around. Besides, he knows if the boy would've taken more care of his soulmate non of this would've happened. Taehyung ends up leaving them alone again. Putting a limit on those two is not really easy for him or for anyone.

He knows the best thing to do now is to plan a reunion. A calm one. One where Yoongi's enemies can relax and he can once more make deals with them. Last time he had to do that was because of all the things Suga stole from them. This time he's gonna have to defend Yoongi which doesn't really sound like fun. But if that's what it takes for him to finally be able to kick him out...then be it. Before he can go back to work, he sees Jin standing near a window looking out. Curious, he looks over his shoulder but all he sees is Namjoon leaving and Jungkook waving at him outside. It doesn't sound like something his brother would be interested in, but who knows? Maybe he was just getting along with Kook's friend...

Next Chapter

This dude is obsessed with you, Jin

He's a nature-loving hippie who can't make a boiled egg without setting everything on fire

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~ Jungkook is officially joining the Kim mafia! And Jimin remains as the worst soulmate ever for him I'm sorry! Also, this chapter makes me wanna have a tiger

Next one we'll see more of Jin aaand more of Yoongi! I love their friendship a lot so I hope you'll like it hehehe

I gotta go to bed now but I hope you have a great day/night! See you soon!

- Baby Y