- 45 -

Yoongi tried his best not to lose consciousness during the confrontation. No matter how well he and Jin would work as a team, they were too many. Everytime they were done with a team, a new one showed up. And now he finds himself in a gray room, breathing through his mouth and trying to keep his eyes open. Less than a meter away, he can see Jin. His friend is lying on the floor without moving. After losing the fight, their enemies made sure to beat them up hard before abandoning them in that room. And Yoongi knows soon they'll come back to finish the job.

Exhausted, he looks at his ring. He thought about this many times. He's not supposed to do it. His plan was to die leaving Jimin behind. Making him believe there was no love between them. And knowing full well they would never meet in their next life. But that last part was eating him up. When his soul finds a a new body he'll be alone again. He'll have no one. No one will put him in trouble like this. He'll have no one to die for. Unable to stop himself, he pulls his hand closer to his face. Hobi told him how he could record a small message for the boy he loves and he decides to go for it.

- Jiminie...baby, will you be able to hear this? I'm sure you'll find a way...My bratty Prince, I wish I could see you right now. You know...we are the worst couple in the world. Being your soulmate would only be a recipe for disaster. We would only end up buried in shit over and over again. You would never be able to have a calm life unless you keep your boring real soulmate. But baby...I don't know what made me think I could stop being selfish. Never something this wrong felt this right. You were made for me. You're mine. And I'm yours, Jiminie... I'll find you in every life we end up in. Because I...

His voice goes silent. He wants to say the words he promised he would only say on his death bed. But something takes his mind off the message. Jin is trying to open his eyes. Knowing his friend is still alive makes him stop recording. Dragging himself with his arms, he manages to get by his side. But he can recognize the way he's looking at him is different. Immediately, he knows what's happening. That must be Namjoon on the other side. And slowly he spells an apology for his friend, hoping maybe that boy can save him. Knowing Namjoon, he won't bring the mafia. He doesn't have to worry for Jimin coming here. And after his friend goes back to black, Yoongi waits.

For the first time in his life, he feels like crying. Maybe because he never felt this close to death. He knows there's no way out. He can't even feel his legs anymore thanks to the shots and the beating. The only thing he regrets is not having more time to spend with his fiancee. If he feels this way without having a bond he can't imagine how things would've been if he was destined to meet him. He hates the fact that he was not able to reach Hanseo and kill him off. That was the closest to a ray a hope he had and it was now gone. Not much later, a pair of men enter the room to take him away. But he doesn't defend himself. Dying in Jimin's name is okay for him.

Being dragged towards another room hurts more than he wants to admit. The only part where he feels no pain are his legs and that's just because he's barely sure they're still attached to his body. With an absolute lack of care, they tie him to a chair. Looking around him he can see his enemy sitting on the couch with a smile on his face. He's drinking an expensive whiskey and from what he can tell there's more bottles of it on a side of the room. On a coffee table there's something calling his attention. A small artifact that Yoongi knows can't be good for him. When the guards leave them alone, Hanseo finally stands up. He takes all the time in the world to get to him and look down.

- Look at you...the amazing Min Suga. Was that really all you could do? How pathetic.

- You talk like you aren't scared of me

- Hahaha I'm not!

- Then untie me. I don't need much to kill a rat like you

Hanseo scoffs. He won't take the risk of letting him loose. But not wanting to admit he's right, he ignores his words.

- You'll wish for death when I'm done with you...What?...No answer? Cat got your tongue?

Without a second thought, Yoongi spits blood on his face making the other back up disgusted.

- Sorry, I can't focus when you like like shit. I was trying to fix your face. What were you saying?

Yoongi has to try his best to keep his annoying smile. Truth is, everything hurts and he's minutes away from closing his eyes and not open them again. He just doesn't want to give him the pleasure to know he won.

- Keep pretending, Min. But I'm here to make justice. You took the love of my life

- She was your cousin, you sick fuck

- Oh, shut up. She was perfect. No one was gonna steal her from me. She had no one. No soulmate. Nothing. I was the only one she could count on.

- With a cousin like you no wonder she begged to be killed.

Yoongi has no idea that's how the real story went. From what he knows, both of them agreed to that relationship. But he wants to provoke Hanseo. At least enough to make him snap. If he manages to do that, he'll die quickly. The pain will stop. That's all he needs right now. The more time passes the harder it is for him to speak at all. His throat is starting to hurt and the image is getting blurry every now and then.

- You're really asking for it - He starts to take out his gun - Ugh, but I have other plans. You see, I have a little present for you. You see that thing over there?

- Hmm how small, is it you brain?

- Make all the jokes you want. That's the best explosive my men did. I'll place it right in front of you and I'll shoot at it. I believe your head should explode in my cousin's honor. To give you an idea, we'll take you outside and the neighborhood will think there's a firework's show

- Fancy. Hobi made better things, but it's not that bad

Yoongi feels at ease for a moment. A bomb exploding on him sounds like a fast way to die. At this point, he waits for it. However, his thoughts get interrupted when a guard enters the room to give Hanseo the latest news.

- Park is here. He's not alone and whoever his partner is they killed team 4 and team 5

- He's here?...Let him in.

The guard is taken by surprise but obeys. Yoongi can't believe it. It must be a mistake. It can't be true. His boy is supposed to be safe, away from there. Hanseo on the other hand can't help to smile. He would love to make Jimin his. Not only because he's attracted to him, but because that sounds like a great thing to add to his revenge.

- Hanseo, Jimin is n-

- Shut it.

A punch aimed at his stomach makes Yoongi lose his breath. If he was dizzy before things are getting worse. He struggles to keep his eyes open. And sadly, that makes him see the love of his life enter the room. Now he can't help to think he has no way of protecting him...

Next Chapter

I hope you know what you're doing

Tae, your bond! His name is fading!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Around 5 chapters away from the ending. Everyone is kinda fucked but the story continues! Which are you most scared for? Saying "all" is cheating (?

Next chapter we'll see Taehyung! I can't wait for it! I hope to see you there soon! I know you're all waiting for Jungkook and I promise he'll appear on the next one as well

My poor Yoongi babe, he's sweeter than anyone thinks. He's also a crazy ass maniac but his soft side is so 🥺🥺 I love him 😭

- Baby Y