- 11 -

A very tired Jin makes sure one more time his plan is perfect. He knows Suga is most likely kept somewhere else, but they still need to make sure he's not in that mansion. And most importantly maybe they can find a clue as to where the hell they have him.

The plan is simple. Jungkook already let them know how the place is on the inside. With that in mind they'll go in two teams. Namjoon and Jin will go to the second floor. And the three maknaes will take care of the basement and office of Changbin. Ten minutes is not much but it's all they'll have. And both Tae and Jin are in charge of keeping everything under control. Specially since Namjoon and Jungkook have little to no experience in this things.

Jin made sure to avoid Namjoon through out the week. But there's just some hours left for the mission and he has to go get him. The flower shop looks just as his soulmate showed him in his head. It's the place where Jin sends his men get flowers for the funerals he provokes every now and then. That's probably what helped keep the business running. Of course, Namjoon never knew that and won't know it for a long time.

- Sorry! We're closed for tod...Hi! Jin! I'm ready!

- Ready? That's what you'll wear? You don't look like...one of us.

- It's elegant-hippie! Don't you like it?

- You look like an idiot, Namjoon. But I'll take it, we gotta go. C'mon, we'll be late

- Wait! I have something for you! Here, take them!

- Flowers?...Are you trying to cheat on your soulmate with me?

- N-No! I would never! I just...you always look tired and serious so I thought some flowers would cheer you up!

- Well, you're wrong. I don't like the smell and they'll die in two or three days. Thanks but no thanks. So let's g-

- Oh! I have something better then! Wait here!

- What part of "Let's go" are you not listening?!

- Look! This one's better!

-...A cactus?

- It won't die! It doesn't need much care and the flowers are beautiful even though they don't smell much! Of course you have to be careful... it's beautiful but people are usually scared of it because they could get hurt...

- I see...

Jin takes the present and looks at it in detail. It reminds him of himself. Beautiful and dangerous. Yeah...he could keep it...

- Do you like it?

- Shut up and follow me.

With a smile on his face, Namjoon walks behind him. He doesn't need an answer to know Jin liked it. On the way there, he repeats the plan so Jin knows he remembers everything. And unable to stop himself, he plays some music and starts talking about his day.

- So then I told that lady the plant was not for this season unless she keeps it in a greenhouse! But can you believe she didn't listen to me?!

- Ahá

- Anyways, today she came back and told me the plant died. Which was obvious and I had to argue for over an hour!

- An hour? I would've killed her two minutes in

- Hahahaha I wish!...I mean I don't really wish that, poor woman...But still! It was so tiring!

Jin hates to know he's enjoying the moment. It's like someone else is playing with him his favorite game. Pretending to have a normal life with a normal job. One where killing an old lady it's a joke and not something he would seriously do. Sadly, that only reminds him of the reason why they'll never be together. They come from different worlds.