- 29 -

Namjoon looks around trying to find a girl that calls his attention. He's sure his soulmate must have that kind of effect on him. But no matter how much he tries, there's no one giving him that sort of energy. Instead, his eyes keep going back to Seokjin who's on the other side of the room with some..."business men". He shouldn't even care about it but he can't avoid it. Jin looks so serious when it comes to work. Nothing to do with him when he cooks and smiles. Actually, he looks very tired of being surrounded by those people.

They make eye contact a few times. But whenever that happens, Namjoon pretends it was unintentional. He tries to focus on what he came to do. Yoongi gave him the chance to join this party and look for his soulmate. However, every five seconds he forgets about that again and goes back to looking at Jin. Unable to go on this way, Namjoon decides to go to the bathroom and wash his face. Maybe some cold water can help him recover his senses. He stares at himself in the mirror. What is wrong? He's not supposed to care about that scary man. And he's sure Jin hates him seeing how he never tried to reach out to him again.

For a moment the memory of others saying they were usually scared of Jin returns. He felt bad when he heard that and thought it was ridiculous. How can others not feel curious about him? He's like a magnet for him! He can't help to feel attracted by his energy! Namjoon dries his hands and opens the door ready to go back to the party. But as he does he finds someone in front of him. With his arms crossed, the man with wide shoulders that's been in his mind lately, is standing in front of him. Scared, he jumps back making Jin sigh.

- What the hell are you doing here?

- I c-came to look for my s-soulmate. Suga said that-

- Don't listen to Suga. He's an idiot that likes to annoy people.

- Oh...I was sure she would be here...

- Well, she's not. You won't find anyone your type in this place.

For some reason there's a sad tone in his voice saying those words. Or at least that's how Namjoon sees it. He's about to leave but once more he stares into those shiny eyes. What is it about Jin that he can't help to feel attracted by?! It's getting harder to believe there's not such thing as magic.

- C-Can we go outside to talk?

- Namjoon, you can barely hold eye contact for more than three seconds. You're clearly scared of me. And now you wanna talk? Go home.

- Wait! I...I'm sorry. please, let's talk...

Jin wants to say no. He's supposed to say no. That's how things should be...and yet a minute later they find themselves out on the street looking at the stars above them. Maybe that way they can avoid staring to each other's eyes for now.

- I don't know what am I supposed to say so you talk.

- I-I don't know either

- Are you fucking kidding me, Namjoon? Then why are we here?! I'm freezing!

Frustrated he sits down on the sidewalk hoping for the conversation to go by fast so he can return back inside. That way he can part ways with his soulmate and for once ignore everything his body feels when Namjoon is near. He can't be sure if it's the fact he smells like the flowers in his flower shop or the fact that his smile is hypnotizing but he doesn't want it to get out of hand. However, opposite to what he wants, those things get harder to ignore when he feels a hug from behind. Namjoon's chin rests on his shoulder and he can feel his warm breathing against his neck.

- What are you doing?

- Trying for you not to freeze for my stupid idea of coming out...

- You're an idiot