-2-

Seokjin sits in front of him and lights up a cigarette. He's losing his patience and getting really annoyed. He can't believe one of his men was actually working undercover for another family. He asked him question after question after question for hours. And maybe the only reason why he talked is because Jin is no stranger to torture.

The man in front of him has no more fingers left. There's too much blood on the floor. Some of it on Jin's hands. But he's so used to it he doesn't care. The smell in the room makes some of his subordinates scrunch his nose.

- Please... Please just k-kill me...I...

- You know, a friend of mine would've done it an hour ago. When you got out of things to say. Do you know why I kept going?

- Please, Jin...

- See that camera over there? Here, look - He pulls his hair and helps him turn - It's been filming since we started. Because people in your group need to know what happens when you mess with a Kim.

- I'm s-sorry...please...

- Don't be. I never trusted you anyways. Last words?

- Please d-don't hurt my f-family after this

Jin nods and not even a second later shoots him in the head. He looks down at the blood on his white shirt and frowns. Great, now he'll have to take a bath.

- Sir? Shall we go after his family? You said-

- Don't. They're not a threat anymore. Actually, send them flowers

- Yes, Sir

- From the same flower shop. Something big. And pay for it. Understood?

- Uh...Sure?

The leader leaves the room leaving the rest as confused as always. He can be the coldest person in the room and then forget his promise of killing the families of those who betray them. He knows they will take care of the body and the flowers without his help. So he just takes his keys and drives back home.

Trying to relax after a long day he does what he loves the most. Pretend he didn't just kill someone. Not because he hates it. He's so used to it, he hardly cares at all. But the intrigue of knowing how a normal life is like always hunts him. What do people feel when they come back from their boring jobs? Ready to see their soulmate and children?

He turns on the radio and his favorite station starts playing songs. When he's almost home, he listens to Super Tuna. God, he loves that song. He used to hear it with his best friend all the time. They always played it when they went out fishing. It was the only moment where both of them played the same game. The one of being normal people. But then...he left.

- Stupid Suga. You had to chose that stupid princess boy instead of me...

As soon as he gets home, he turns it off. The mansion where he lives with his brother waits for him. And they're not alone. Many of those who work for them share the same home. Some for security, others for mere convenience. Of course, only those he trusts the most are there.

After a shower and a change of clothes he goes look for his brother downstairs. But before getting there, a group is having dinner and talking about him. A smile escapes his lips hearing them

- He's gorgeous! I swear when I see him I just feel like the ugliest girl in the world!

- Seokjin has to be the most handsome man in the planet, no doubt in my mind.

- Yeah... he's really fucking scary though

- Oh, you have no idea. They say he even freaked out his own soulmate! That's why he's alone

- Really?! How did he do?

- I killed someone in front of his eyes - Jin intervenes with the lie he came up with - And he never talked to me again.

- S-Sir! We didn't know you were back, we're sorry

- And...do you miss him?

The rest of the group looks at the girl silently asking her to shut up. But Jin is not annoyed. He knows people ask those questions when it comes to soulmates. And since he doesn't want to meet him ever in his life, he answer with another lie.

- If I saw him near I would shoot him as well.

The silence in the room makes Jin know the job is done. No more questions about his soulmate for a while. Satisfied with the result, he goes to look for his younger brother. Looking at the TV but without paying attention, he finds Taehyung. He wonders when was the last time he saw him smile.

- You had dinner?

- Did you cook?

- I just got here, Tae

- Then no, I didn't

Jin rolls his eyes but is not really bothered. He knows how much his brother pushes him to cook because he loves his food. And there's nothing in this world he wouldn't do for Tae. He could go through hell for him. And these last few years where he got even more serious with his job leading the family with him, really helped the bond to grow stronger.

In the kitchen, he prepares something for dinner. He makes extra in case someone else wants to join them. Maybe he should take some of it to Hoseok. That guy is always stuck in his laboratory trying to create new types of poison.

His thoughts get interrupted when he hears his brother scream in pain on the other room. He runs back to him, already pulling his gun out. But when he gets there, his brother is alone, holding his ribs like he was just shot. But he knows what he has there and it's not a gun shot.

- It hurts! Jin this shit hurts, what the fuck is going on?!

- Is that the side where...

Tae's eyes get teary. When he turned 21 both him and his soulmate got a tattoo on their ribs. One made not by them, but by destiny. It was the signal they needed to know they were meant to be. But now, it was hurting even more than that first time.

- Please you look at it, I can't...

- Taehyung...

- Please, tell me it's still there. Tell me it didn't disappear

Curious to see if it's still there he lifts his shirt. If it's gone maybe that means Jimin is finally dead. And that's one thing Jin would almost be happy about. Both brothers ignore the fact that it's now twelve o'clock. September first is only starting. And Jin can not believe his eyes.

- What...the actual...fuck?

Next Chapter

I was gonna ask you to marry me but I think you're gonna kill me beforehand

Now for once in your life, stay fucking still and don't do anything stupid

------------------------------------------------------

Hello~ Here's Jin! And yes, of course I was gonna mention super tuna. I love that damn song it makes happy hahaha

Next one we'll see my favorite characters. Just a warning: they crazy as fuuuck. See you on Thursday!

- Baby Y

P.S: This last few days I got like a gazillion notifications so if I skipped a comment or something I'm sorry 😭 I'll re-check later