- 33 -

Marathon 2/?

Two years ago...

Jimin saw Yoongi walk away from him in that lab. The horrible feeling he had after his reaction was gonna last for the whole day. All he wanted was for them to find a way to be together. He was tired of hiding and being with Taehyung when he only saw him as a friend. Before meeting Suga, he would've reacted differently. He would've cried in Tae's arms and waited for things to get better. But not anymore. He found the worst ways to deal with frustration. Doing everything he shouldn't do became a part of him now.

Taking Taehyung's bike, he ran away. He didn't want anything to do with either of his boyfriends. If Tae wasn't gonna make him feel the way Suga did...If Yoongi wouldn't try to be with him forever...Then he'd be alone. But he couldn't do that with no money. So he went to the first mansion of a big family he could find. Wearing the mask Suga used to take on his undercover missions, he entered the place and took the most amount of money and jewels he could. One mansion became two and three and four. By the end of the night, he had money from most of those men who used to make deals with the Kim family. He knew he was gonna get Taehyung in trouble..but at least Jin was gonna be in one as well. And he really hated him knowing he slept with Yoongi more than once.

One of the last places to go was Changbin's mansion. Security was not as over the top as his cousin's. Actually, he tried to go after Hanseo as well but couldn't find a way in. Changbin on the other side, wasn't that careful. He probably never thought he would be in danger. Taking the money, he was letting the adrenaline run through his veins. He didn't have much of a plan after this. Just running away. Being alone. Giving up on men and soulmates. Maybe he could've been a cold blooded assassin himself. He learned a lot from Suga so he could've done it. But a pair of voices interrupted his thinking. As fast as possible, he hid in the first room he could find.

With bad luck being part of his daily life, the voices were each time closer. Hiding in the closet he got his gun ready. If anyone found him he was ready to shoot. But there was no need. The two people that entered couldn't care less about checking for strangers. Changbin's sister was being almost dragged in there by Hanseo. His own cousin threw her on the bed. She didn't move but heard his warning clearly.

- If you say one word to Changbin, he won't believe you. You know that, right?

- Y-Yes

- So next time, you gotta be a good girl all the way. Understood?

She nodded. Jimin barely remembered her from some party. She was always so quiet and distant from everyone. She was the first person he knew who didn't have a soulmate despite her age. It was weird for him how he ended up knowing two people like that. When Hanseo left the room she broke down crying. How many times was she gonna have to take his orders? How could she be so scared of him? The sound of her closet door opening alerted the girl who didn't even had the strength to clean her tears away.

- I would shoot him of I were you.

- W-Who are-

- I know him. Perfectly. Believe me, he gets obsessed too easily but...No one can harm you when they have a bullet in their head.

- W-Would you do it for me?

The sound of people running around in the floors downstairs made Jimin know he had to leave. There's not time to help a girl he only hardly knew. But before he could jump out the window with the money, a hand holds on to his clothes.

- Take me with you...

- We won't make it pass the door if I take you. I told you, just go and shoot him. It'll be fun. Or tell your brother, he'll do it for you