- 24 -

The first thing Jimin does when they enter the mansion is drag Yoongi with him. He guides him to his room and locks the door once they're in. While Tae is too distracted thinking about everything that happened with Jungkook, Jimin wants to enjoy his time with the love of his life. Yeah, soon the older will have to go get his wound checked out with more care than the one he gave him. But for now he just wants to hug him, kiss him, have him close. But before his lips can touch, Yoongi pulls away.

- S-Suga? What is it? I haven't seen you in too long I need a kiss!

- I'm gonna fucking kill you, Jimin

- What are you saying?

- I told you to stay fucking still! - He finally snaps - I was so clear! I had it all under control and I was so close to getting the last piece of information when you...

- When I what? Came to rescue you?

- I had to shoot him to save you! Now how am I supposed to do this?! And not only that but you came with your ex?! Fucking Taehyung? Really? You think he'll accept this?

- Don't worry about that! We escaped Tae once and we can do it again!

- I'll remind you, that was exactly what got us into this fucking mess.

His angry tone was starting to affect Jimin who couldn't help to feel offended. After everything he did and all that he cried, this is how he reacts?

- Oh, well excuse me for looking for a way to be together! Sorry I must be very annoying trying for us to...you know...be happy! You know I did it because I love you, Suga. And I would do it again.

Yoongi stares into those beautiful eyes. He looks so sure of his words it makes him frustrated. Suga was able to hide from the world for years. No one ever knowing where he was or who he was with. But then Jimin came along and everything went to shit. If there was someone in this world that wasn't subtle at all, that was him. In only one night he destroyed his reputation. And it was thanks to what happened back then that so many people want him to pay for his sins. And one person in particular wants him dead. But he doesn't know who yet...

Jimin's eyes show a mix between love, tears and what seems to be a warning. He looks like a dangerous emotional mess ready to explote. And Yoongi wants to be mad. He wants to take his gun out and end it. But he can't hold his true impulse. Without waiting another second, he pulls him close roughly and kisses him. It's a hungry possessive kiss. The kind that Jimin loves the most. Both of them have been wanting to do that since he was taken away by Changbin's men.

- You're an idiot and a crazy dumbass

- I'm sorry

- No, you're not

The hold of one of his hands against Jimin's waist is already pressing on some old bruises. If it wasn't for his fucked up arm he would do it with both. Jimin hugs him passing his hands near his neck and in an honest voice he talks to his future husband.

- I love you, Suga. I'll never get tired of saying it. I don't know what I did to make you so mad but all I wanna do is be with you...and with no one else for the rest of my life.

Yoongi looks at him. He knows how much his boy depends on him. And he can't deny he enjoys it. He lets go a deep breath and closes his eyes making his forhead touch Jimin's.

- Remember what I promised you?

- The world

- Hahaha That too

- T-Then what?

- I will always find my way back to you. Always. - He softly touches Jimin's hand, feeling his engagement ring - So next time...stay fucking still, okay? You almost got killed

- So did you!

- I had a plan

- If your plan wasn't to wait for me to rescue you and then kiss me desperately then I don't like it!

- You're so annoying - He gives him a short kiss - Happy?

- More.

Yoongi obeys with another short kiss.

- Now?

- More.

Another one.

- And n-

- More

Jimin doesn't give him time to complain. He deepens the kiss and moans in his mouth trying to tempt him. But there's no need. Yoongi wanted to do that anyway. Because he missed him. In a way that he thought he could never miss a person. And a part of him hates it. Because he knows the boy in his arms is his only but also his biggest weak point.

Lucky for them, Taehyung never comes to see what they're up to. And after they make sure someone takes the bullet off his arm and bandage him correctly, they spend the day together. By the way he acts, Jimin looks like an addict who's drug is called Min Yoongi. He doesn't let him go for a single second. And opposite to what others would've expected, that doesn't seem to be a problem for the assassin. If anything he got used to it at this point.

They spend the night together. Yoongi makes sure to hurt him just the way he likes it. They had such a long day, and yet neither of them can sleep. With his head resting on Yoongi's head Jimin keeps talking like it's not two am.

- I never thought I would be in this room again

- Our room back at our cabin is much better than this crap

- That's true! Our home is way prettier! But thanks to you the walls have blood everywhere

- Didn't you clean?

- Not one bit. I had more important things to do

- We'll have to get a new place. Because I ain't cleaning dry blood. Too much work

Jimin smiles hearing him. He's still getting used to Yoongi making plans with him. For some reason it always felt unreal. The crazy assassin planning on getting a little cabin together was something he wasn't expecting back then. But it only made him fall for him more.

- Jimin

- Hmm?

- You kissed Taehyung when you got here, didn't you?

- Don't be ridiculous!

- I know when you lie.

-...I won't do it again.

- Good. Unless you don't mind me kissing Jin again

- Don't you dare!

His high pitch voice makes Yoongi laugh. It takes the younger another hour to fall asleep. And only then the other leaves him alone and walks up to his old friend's laboratory. Hoseok is like always working on his experiments. They would love to catch up. But there's a favor he needs to ask him. Something to which Hobi is more than used to...

Next Chapter

You won't have to make that choice again

Okay but after this I want him gone!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hiiii! I'm not dead or gone I'm just with a lot of exams! But here's another chapter! With our favorite kinda-toxic couple! What do think Yoongi will ask Hobi for?

Next one will be Taekook! And I'll post a chapter of a different story in a little bit. Unless I fall asleep hahaha

I'll see you soon~ It's nice to be back and have some time to write. But don't worry, I'll never won't stop updating hehehe

- Baby Y

P.S: Did you see the concept photos for Proof? Why is Namjoon so big? It makes me wanna hug him so much 😭😍