- 38 -

Jin stares at the girl as she reads. The purple hair fits her beautifully. She definitely is perfect for his plan. When she finally signs the contract, he can feel relieved. She's now in the palm of his hand and has to do as she's told. And the best part is she's excited about it. After all, this deal will give her not only a lot of money and a place to live but most importantly... she'll get a soulmate.

- This is it? Can I marry him now?

- Not yet. You need to study

- Well, that sucks

- You can't just pretend to be Namjoon's destined one and know nothing about his connection with you. First thing's first, is your real soulmate aware of what you're doing? We can't let him intervene here.

- He won't

- Are you sure? We can-

- He's dead.

- Oh... Well sorry about that.

- He was kind of a dick anyways. Can I ask a question?

- Sure. But make it fast, you need to learn over 5 years of memories with him.

- Why don't you stay with him? Most of us would die to be with a man like him. He's a dream.

Jin doesn't answer. She's right. Namjoon is a like a perfect dream. But Jin is closer to be a nightmare. And he can't do that to him. Changing the subject, he starts his lesson. Letting her know of every single thing Namjoon showed him all this years. Finding himself smiling with some of the memories, he tries to enjoy the moment. The girl, who he now knows is called Moonbyul is listening to him with so much interest it's almost impressive. She already knows the rules she'll have to follow once the plan is in action. She'll have to make sure to have her eyes closed whenever it's time to connect with him. She'll be able to handle that, she's sure.

While she memorizes every single detail, Jin looks out the window. This plan can't fail. She'll be the supposed soulmate and she'll make him happy. That way he'll be able to focus on work or...to be honest, he might not even do that. He talked to Yoongi recently about his stupid plan after leaving Jimin behind. In any moment he could get a phonecall and he'll have to make a decision. Staying here or going with him. He's not sure what he'll do about it yet. And for now he has some time to think even though it might not be long.

Moonbyul is extremely fast at learning. Probably because she's excited about the whole idea in the first place. They take a break just so they can drink something and they realize they have a lot in common. From their taste in music to their attitude in life. Jin looks out the window one more time to look at the clouds but his eyes catch something else. Or rather someone else. Because standing near the mansion it's Namjoon asking the guards to let him in. Unable to control his own impulse he walks out the door to meet him.

- I'm telling you my friend lives here! I just want...Jin! There you are!

- It's okay guys, you can let him go

- Wow, your security team is really something...But I'm so glad you came out here

He looks so relieved and his smile is so wide it makes Jin uncomfortable. He should've stayed inside but it's like his whole body is working against himself. Maybe the more time he spends with him the harder it gets to pull apart.

- Should we go in? Is Kookie home with you?

- No, I'm with... actually, lets just take a walk

Not wanting him to meet his fake soulmate yet since she's still studying, they stay outside and walk slowly away from the mansion. They don't have a specific place to go but they end up near a bridge from where the sunset looks beautiful. The sky almost looks like a rainbow going through different shades as the sun hides.