- 30 -

Two years ago...

Yoongi lit up a cigarette while his eyes scanned for his clothes. He took them all off in a rush so now he had to track them down again. Hobi will definitely hate the fact that he used his lab to sleep with Jimin in the middle of the day. But hey, his friend have been helping them hide for a while now so it's his fault for getting involved. Besides, he probably got used to it already. Suddenly, Jimin's arms wrapped around him and he could feel the warmth of the boy behind him. He doesn't need to see him to know he's smiling.

- Suga, I think we should talk~

- Thank God you're a man 'cause it sounds like you're about to tell me you're pregnant

- Hahahaha well...it is something a little serious

- Huh?

- I...I want you to be my soulmate.

-...Are you dumb all day? Or do you stop when you sleep?

- Hear me out! Hear me out! My theory is that...you have a soul! But this is your first life! If we ask the universe I know we'll bond for the rest of our lives!

- That's sounds ridiculous, Jimin.

- I think it's true! You just have to tell me your name and we'll ask the moon to bond us!

- The moon? What are you? A werewolf? I'm not doing something that stupid

The arms around him got loose and Yoongi took it as a signal to leave. He put on his pants and started to look for his shirt. But the silence behind him was getting on his nerves. Jimin never shuts up when he's angry. But when he's sad... that's a different story. He turned around and saw the young boy frowning.

- Now what?

- Nothing.

- Don't play stupid and just tell me

- That's what happens! Nothing! You don't want Tae to see us, you don't wanna be my soulmate, you want nothing to do with me! I'm... I'm tired of hiding I just want-

- What? You want to tell him you'll leave him for me? I bet he'll take it great. Hell, he'll help you look for a wedding dress and he'll give me the money to buy you a ring

- We could find a way! But you don't want it!

- You're overreacting again

- Well you know what?! Fuck this! Leave me and stay with dumb bitch Jin or crazy Hoseok!

- Don't pull them into this!

- You think I don't know what they say about me? I'm well aware they don't want you near me. You never risk anything for me! I'm just a game and you know it!

Yoongi couldn't take hearing those words. Abruptly, he walked up to Jimin. If he wasn't a part of this business, the younger would've flinched. It looked like he was gonna hit him. But instead he got close to his ear and whispered.

- Tell that to yourself tonight when you sleep next to Taehyung. Sleep with him and keep thinking this is all my fault.

Leaving him behind, Yoongi left the mansion. Shirtless, he walked out cursing under his breath. His good day was ruined in under a minute. And once again it was Park's fault. His stupid ideas and constant complaints were getting out of control. Not wanting anything to do with this family for the rest of the day, Yoongi spent the whole afternoon outside. He didn't have any missions for that day and he could rest all he wanted. And that's exactly what he did.

A few times during the day he thought of calling a girl or boy to spend the time. It's not like what he had with Jimin was serious. But at the same time, he knew he was gonna end up finding out and the world wasn't ready for a jealous Jimin. Since when did he care about the consequences so much? Park was making a mess inside his head. The things he was doing for him were not usual. After spending hours resting under a tree, he got a phone call. Opening his eyes to see the stars through the tree branches, he picked up.

- What the fuck did you do, Suga?! Are you fucking stupid?!

- Hobi? What the hell are you screaming about?

- Jin is losing his mind trying to track you down and Taehyung is getting his gun on ready as he cries! What is your fucking problem doing this?

- HOSEOK. GIVE ME THE FUCKING CONTEXT! I WAS SLEEPING UNDER THE STARS UNTIL TWO MINUTES AGO!

-...That son of a bitch.

- Eh?

- I told you not to mess around with Park! I was clear he was bad news!

- Jimin? What did he do now?

- I don't know but they can't find him anywhere and we're in getting calls from around the whole fucking city saying you stole from them! I swear to God, if you did something this stupid just to be with the princess I'm going to-

- Hold them back

- Are you crazy?! Just come here and forget about Jimin! He'll sink in his own bullshit

- Hoseok! Just...listen to me, okay? I need to know you'll be on my side. And that implies no more putting Taehyung and Jin first. Can you do that for me? Can I trust you?

- You'll kill me if I say no?

- Maybe...

- Meh, I was gonna accept your crazy dumbass plans anyway. How long should I keep the Kims here?

- As long as possible. And Hobi...we might not see each other in a while...

- Yeah, no shit. That's why I'm calling you on this number and not the other one. And by the way, keep that other phone off. I can tell Jin something if you want

- Jin...No. I'll explain him someday. I'm sure he'll understand...

And just like that, Yoongi got on his back and started his way to go find Jimin. For him it was gonna be rather easy. But the consequences of it... that's more complicated.

Next Chapter

Are you good at everything you do?! Can you at least have one flaw?

So that's how your smile looks like...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi's side of story doesn't have as much information. But we're close to seeing Jimin's side so get ready for that! Next chapter we'll see Taekook's kinda date!

I already did the maths and this story will have around 50 chapters! I advice you to enjoy this middle part because it's the softest before it all goes to hell 😂😂

See you soon~ Take care and drink water! And...happy father's day? Hahaha

- Baby Y