- 50 (Final) -

Many many years later...

Jin wakes up only to find a bouquet of flowers next to him. Soon after, Namjoon enters bringing breakfast. It's now easy to admit he got used to this details not only on days like this when they're celebrating Jin's birthday, but almost every Sunday. Keeping the same happiness after years of marriage they share their morning together. They get distracted from breakfast more than once but how can you blame them? Jin's lips are a temptation for the other.

- So? I got better didn't I?

- Honestly, I can almost trust you with the kitchen! These is really good!

- See? I can learn a lot from a Chef like you!

Jin chuckles. Namjoon never stopped supporting his old dream and Jin's restaurant is now known all over the city. They get up to get everything ready for tonight. They have guests and they need to clean a bit and buy a few things.

- Did you invite any of your new friends, honey?

- Oh yeah sure. They'll come and I'll say "Hey guys, this is my brother Taehyung, he's the boss of the Kim mafia" Don't be ridiculous!

- I guess that would look weird...

Truth is, the business changed a lot with Jungkook helping Tae. The things they do are still illegal but not as dangerous as before. Mainly because they don't need to go through anything traumatic again. Besides, they have a family now. While Namjoon prepares the shower for them, Jin looks out the window. There's a stray cat sitting there. Completely black and with a scar near his eye. Jin stares at it for a few seconds.

- I swear Yoongi, if you were reborn as a cat I'll make fun of you for the next thousand years.

He starts to walk away but stops midway. He misses his old friend. And thinking about him today only makes him more nostalgic. It's not the first birthday he'll spend without Yoongi but...

- Honey! Shower's rea...What is that?

- We'll keep him.

- Where the hell did you get that cat from?! We can't just take-

- It's my birthday present. Look at him! What if a car runs over him? No, I can't let him die. It's ours now.

Namjoon can't say no to those lovely eyes. They don't have kids but having a cat doesn't sound that bad after all. That same night back at the Kim mansion,  Taehyung has his arms crossed seeing his family enter.

- Fiiiinally! You guys took forever! Did you get a present? We were supposed to leave like half hour ago! And what happened to your hair? It's a mess!

- It's not my fault! Jimin was driving too fast! Just relax, love! Your brother won't complain!

- But I wanted to catch up! I haven't seen my hyung in over two weeks! What took you so long?!

- Our son over here wanted to drive the bike. We went to the park! There's a basket court there and it reminds him of his soulmate

- I see...So are you gonna introduce him to us or...

- Someday, dad. When his balls fucking drop and he comes find me!

- Jeon Jimin! What did we say about curse words!

The boy laughs out loud and runs upstairs to get ready ignoring his father's scolding. Carrying a name in the honor of Tae's old soulmate should be complicated for Jungkook. But he couldn't deny him that. They want to give the kid what the first Jimin couldn't have. After all, he would've had a normal life if it wasn't because Tae introduced him to the mafia world. Actually, their son is not even in the business. He wants to be a dancer!