- 23 -

Namjoon tries his best not to feel dizzy during the way home. The smell of blood is something he won't be able to forget in a long time. The moment he makes a comment about it Suga is the first one to react

- Hahahaha oh my god hahaha who's this guy?

- He's Namjoon, love! He came here to find you!

- Is that so...

- Oh, babe - he remembers - he knows we're undercover cops

Jimin's lie makes Yoongi roll his eyes. He was gone for a few weeks and already this things are happening around him? He shouldn't be surprised. Meanwhile, Namjoon stares at the couple and every move they make. The way they look at each other is so confusing. Jimin looks happy and doesn't even care for his soulmate seeing them. But Yoongi shows something a little more... complex. Like he wants to kiss the boy but also wants to hurt him somehow. Something is bothering him but Namjoon can't know what.

- So...why were you looking for me?

- I'll go straight to the point. I think you know my future partner

- You think?

- I know it. You uhmm... slept with my soulmate actually

- OUCH, Jimin chill

The younger definitely hates hearing about Yoongi being with anyone else but him. Touching near his bullet wound was a good way to express it.

- Sorry not sorry.

- Anyway...If I slept with him lately then it should be Jimin. And I'm guessing that's not the right answer.

- No...it was years ago. You were in a bed with red sheets and you were a bottom when th-

- YOU WERE A WHAT?!

- Jimin! Stop yelling and stop touching there or I'll shoot your arm

- You told me you would never let me top you because you weren't into those stuff!

- We'll talk about it later

- But-

- If it was years ago - He ignores his fiancee - and in a bed with red sheets then it's obvious who we're talking about

Jin turns and immediately makes visual contact with his old friend. Suga smiles at him ready to say his name and make fun of him for having such a weird soulmate. But his smile falls seeing Jin's expression. Slowly, his hyung denies with his head with a serious and tired look.

- Really?! You know who my soulmate is?!

- Yeah, well......ugh, it was actually a great girl

- A girl?! But I thought-

- I do weird faces when the girls ride me, that's it... - He can feel his fiancee is about to hurt his again - Jimin I'm looking at you, behave

Jimin most definitely not behave and squeezes his wounded arm. Before they can argue, Namjoon asks more questions. And behind him, Jin shows a sad smile before looking out the window again.

- How is she?

- Physically? Gorgeous. A slim waist, full lips...Not as hot as my boy here, but close enough

- I meant as a person. Personality is the most important thing for me!

-... Weirdo. Your soulmate is...loyal. And sweeter than they look. A little sarcastic at points. Works a lot. Too much sometimes. Really funny at times and remembers details perfectly. You'll always love whatever present you get from "her". But I will admit, she can also be stupid, take conclusiones without asking questions, she's spiteful and complains a lot.

- Wow...she sounds amazing

- Sounds like an idiot to me

Namjoon turns to Jin ready to argue. No one should insult his future girl. But when he sees him, the scene of him from before comes back to mind. Ignoring him is the only thing he can do right now. Jin on the other hand can't believe that's the description his friend gave of him. He's not proud of it. Even if each word is true.

When they arrive, the younger boys are the first ones to get down. Namjoon feels at least a little better now that he has some information about the person he's been looking for. Even though he didn't get the name yet, he's sure if he insists Yoongi will tell him. Jin and him walk out of the van. There's an uncomfortable silence taking over them. Namjoon is the first one to talk after clearing his throat.

- Y-You shouldn't have done that...those were people back there...

Jin avoids his eyes at all times. He knew this was gonna happen someday.

- I must look like a monster to you, isn't it?

- I... I've never seen something like that. I'm sorry but...you kinda do

Jin could tell him about how his world works. It's kill or get killed there. If he lets people around him live, he won't survive for long. And neither will his friends and family. But there's no point in explaining that now.

- Go home, Namjoon.You have what you wanted. We'll take care of it from now on.

Jin walks away, leaving his soulmate behind. Namjoon doesn't argue with him and simply stares at his back until he enters the house. Behind him, Yoongi looks at the whole scene and gets closer to him.

- What happened between you two?

- Suga...I-It's nothing. Listen, can I have you number?

- What the fuck do you want my number for?

- My soulmate... You're the only way I can get to her

- I won't say the name even if you ask me. If he doesn't wanna be found then I'll stay quiet

- He? You meant she, right?

- Uhh...yeah, sorry. That bullet messed up with my brain

- But you were shot in your arm, why would tha-

- What do you fucking want from her?

- I want to meet her! I've been waiting for her for so long...

- She's not your type

- I don't care! If the universe says she's the one then there must be a reason!

- Believe me, as someone who's dating the wrong person, the universe can go fuck himself.

Namjoon has no answer to him and sees him walk away with Jimin now by his side. However, Yoongi can't help to remember Jin's expression before. He owes his friend one. Tired, he turns around and walks back to Namjoon writing his number on a piece of paper.

- There. If you fuck it up or hurt your soulmate, you're dead. You understand? You might not realize it but I am what a real monster looks like. - A shives runs down Namjoon's spine - Wait for me to text you. I'll let you know when to come meet you other half. Now go.

Next Chapter

I did it because I love you and I would do it again

You kissed Taehyung when you got here, didn't you?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~ I got a new cellphone and I'm trying to get used to it so I'm writing a little slow hahahaha yesterday I was over an hour trying to change the keyboard's language 😂

Anyway! Here's some Namjin! Don't worry there's a lot more from them to come! And next one we'll see Yoonmin! Finally they're back together 😭

See you soon! I'll go try to write the thousand things I owe hahaha

- Baby Y