ONE

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴 | 𝙿𝙸𝙻𝙾𝚃

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴 | 𝙿𝙸𝙻𝙾𝚃

✩★✩

Kate flinched herself awake from her bed when she heard Elena knocking on her door before she burst into the room. "Wake up sun shine, schools started in an hour."

Elena ripped the blue curtains open letting a stream of sun light shin in Kate's face making her toss her head back into the pillow, "okay, get out then." The oldest Gilbert groaned.

"Then get up." Elena pealed the blankets off her body before walking out the room, Kate laid there for a few seconds before getting up off her bed.

She always hated the first day back at school, Kate had a quick shower before blowing drying her hair and got dressed in a white blouse paired with a black cardigan over it with a black skirt.

She entered the kitchen where her twin Elena and aunt Jenna were. "Toast. I can make Toast." Jenna looked at the two girls whilst looking inside the fridge.

"It's all about the coffee, Aunt Jenna." Elena poured herself some coffee, Kate sat down on the island table grabbing a muffin off the bowl when Jeremy walked in.

"Is there coffee?"

"Your first day of school and I'm totally unprepared." Jenna told them rushing over to her bag, Kate watched the women scramble around before taking the coffee Jeremy had taken from Elena.

"Thanks." Kate smiled at her brother who just rolled his eyes grabbing another mug, "lunch money?" Aunt Jenna held out three ten dollar bills towards them.

"I'm good." The twins said sipping on there coffee, Jeremy being Jeremy took all three bills shoving them into his pockets, "anything else, a number two pencil? What am I missing?"

Jenna pondered for a moment Kate furrowed her eyes standing up from the chair walking over to the sink. "Don't you have some big presentation today?" Kate placed the mug down turning to her aunt.

"I'm meeting with my thesis advisor at..." Jenna glance down at the sliver watch reading the time. "Now." She was quick to pull her hair out of its bun. "Crap!"

"Then go, we'll be fine." Elena told her, Jenna nodded before picking up her bags and walking out the house, Kate grabbed her jacket off the couch along with her bag throwing it over her shoulder.

"You okay?" Elena asked Jeremy, after their parents died he hasn't been the same, he use to be this sweet caring brother but now he was doing drugs and getting in trouble. "Don't start." He scoffed walking away.