THIRTY ONE

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴 | 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

"So this place is all yours? They just gave it to you?" Bonnie asked her friends Kate and Elena, the Salvatore brothers decided to give them the leash of their house in older to protect them from Klaus and any other vampire.

"For now, as solo owner, we are the only ones who can invite a certain type of person in." Kate eyed the man then at Bonnie, signing her name at the bottom beside Elenas.

"Your own personal safe house?"

"That's the idea." Elena closed stage booklet passing it back to the man, Kate glanced around the room saying.

"Might make a few changes." Bonnie and Elena laughed at the girls commented, before walking up to the front door seeing Damon and Stefan on the other side.

"Thank you, Mr. Henry." Elena shook the man hands watching him leave, Kate turned back into the living room when they heard groaning.

Stefan and Damon were stuck by the door, they needed to be invited inside. "I'm sorry I completely forgot." Kate smirked standing beside her twin.

"Stefan." Elena began looking at her boyfriend.
"Would you like to come inside our house?"

Kate chuckled at the expression on Damon's face, the man was annoyed. "I would love to. Thank you." Stefan passed through.

"What are we, 12?" Damon smirked at the girls.

"One of us is." Kate glared. "If I let you in, do you promise to obey the owner of this house?"

Elena leaned against her boyfriend watching her sister have her fun with Damon, knowing that she was going to get fun out of it. "No." Damon said.

"Damon, seriously, it pretty easy I won't be as a push up at Elena." Kate told him, getting a playful shove from her sister from behind, Damon chuckled.

"Okay, yes, Kate." Damon agreed, Kate smiled cheekily at his answer.

"Please, come into my house." Kate dragged out the word my to get him more annoyed, Damon walked in pass his brother who was smiling.

"Shut up."

Kate left the door open grabbing her jacket from Elena and tugged it on, "wait, where are you going?"Stefan asked them, after they just signed the house over to them he thought they would stay.