SEVENTY THREE

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 | 𝙿𝙸𝙲𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙴𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚈𝙾𝚄

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

Prom, how quick they were to forget that Elena wasn't someone they use to remember, though the theme of the prom was quite simple and somehow thoughtful, Kate hoped that somewhere in her sisters mind she would want to switch her humanity back on when she sees those memories.

"What kind of dreams?" Caroline asks walking out the dressing room, wearing a maroon dress, strapless showing most skin from above her chest to her arms.

"Usually I'm at his grave and..." Bonnie walked out from behind, since she had help Caroline with the dress. "... all of a sudden he appears to me." Bonnie says, Kate stood up smoothing down the girl dress.

They were currently shopping for dresses for the prom, a prom Caroline had forced Kate into going, the young human had already picked out a dress, she wasn't a picky person so picking out a dress was easy.

Kate had tried to ignore that they were speaking about her dead brother, "well you never got to say goodbye, bon." Caroline mentions sorrowfully. "You're grieving, that's normal."

"When I woke up, the couch was on fire." Bonnie admits to them, Caroline and Kate turned around at her words. "I don't know if it's because I was emotional in my dream or if Shane was right without his help, I'll lose control of my magic."

"No, it's because you need a day off from mourning, and I'm gonna make sure that you have it, even you kate." Caroline took her hand along with Bonnie. "I'll help you both, promise."

Kate smiles squeezing her hand, "you look super hot, by the way." Bonnie mentions, "you think?" Caroline rubbed the material with her hands. "Yeah." Bonnie reassures smiling. "Kate and I gonna are gonna have the sexiest date there."

Caroline giggled facing around to the mirror, Kate sighs not remembering the last time she had a moment with just her friends. "You know what, I love friend prom and it's exactly what prom should be." Caroline says. "Friends and memories."

"Yup." Bonnie agrees.

"Definitely." Kate adds.

"Yes, it suck that my boyfriend can't be here." Caroline admits sighing turning back to them. "But the three of us are gonna have the night of our lives," Kate furrowed seeing her smile fade, she turned around finding Elena and Rebekah just as they walked in.

"Hey Bonnie, heard you got your mind wiped." Elena approached them. "That's sucks. Pretty dress, Caroline."

"I know, you helped me pick it out months ago," Caroline's says forcing a smile onto her face, "when we are friends, before you tried to kill me."