SIXTY TWO

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾 | 𝚆𝙴'𝙻𝙻 𝙰𝙻𝚆𝙰𝚈𝚂 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚁𝙱𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚃

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

Kate went to school that morning without Stefan, saying he needed to head back home for a more clothes, it was weird walking in to school without her sister, and it was the first time without her by her side in seventeen years which is odd, but she needed to get use to it.

"Elena, hey, is everything okay." Bonnie asked the vampire as she entered the school approaching them, them meaning Kate, Bonnie and Caroline.

"Yeah, why wouldn't it be." Elena says, clearly the girl didn't realize what she looked like that morning or else she wouldn't be asking why, Bonnie frown saying. "Katie told me you had to move out to stay away from Jeremy." Bonnie recalled, Elena nods exhaling saying. "yeah, he's staying with Matt right now to make sure he keeps all of his hunter stuff in control, he's okay."

"But are you?" Caroline asked her, after their argument yesterday the two girls haven't spoken, taking in Elena's appearance. "I mean clearly they don't have a flat iron at hotel Salvatore."

"Oh, I was in a rush. I mean— look." Elena paused pulling her hair out from its messy bun. "Do you girls have any plans tonight? I'm in desperate need of some girl talk."

"I'm in." Bonnie immediately agrees smiling. "Shane taught me some small spells I've been wanting to try."

"Ohh." Caroline smirks crossing her arms over her chest. "Creepy professor is just Shane now."

"He's— he's not creepy." Bonnie defends, shaking her head at her words, Kate hums turning over to the girl. "and we're not judging."

"I am." Caroline scoffs.

"Don't listen to her." Elena mentions, running her hands through her brown hair. "So girls night? we can raid the Salvatore wine cellar."

Caroline tilted her head glancing between them, the thought of Damon made her blood boil. "Are you sure that Stefan and Damon are cool with us crashing at their place."

"I can't go home because my brother is trying to kill me, so their place is mine now, too." Elena said as her eyes drifted off away from them but behind to the vampire across the hall. "I'll see you in a bit."

After school the four girls all met up at the Salvatore home, Kate she didn't realize how much she missed hanging out with her friends without any drama needed. "One for you, one for you." Elena brought out a box with champagne bottles passing them each one, "and one for you." Kate smiles taking the cold bottle.