SEVENTY FOUR

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 | 𝚂𝙷𝙴𝚂 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝚄𝙽𝙳𝙾𝙽𝙴

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

"Is torturing the only way to get her humanity back?" Kate trailed down the stairs following Stefan as he walked into the kitchen, it's been almost a week since Damon and Stefan took it upon themselves to get Elena back to switch her humanity back.

Stefan sighs pouring himself and Kate cup of coffee. "No, but its the only method we know and we need her to feel emotions to be scared and to show fear." He says, taking out the carton of milk from the fridge.

Kate didn't like hearing her sister scream as they tormented her, she had once came down from her room listening to Elena beg for them to stop only to say things she "honest" mean things to both vampires.

Kate exhaled pouring some cream into her coffee, "I know, I know... it's just horrible having to hear your sister scream ever waking moment—" Kate closed her eyes once she heard Elena scream echo through the entire house. "See!"

Stefan placed his hands on Kate' shoulders making her turn to face him, he crouch down slightly. "It's going to get harder each time she doesn't show any sign of humility, it's the only way." Kate huffs pushing his hands away grabbing her mug making her way through the hallway.

"Just tell Damon to keep shut the door!" She yells leaving the kitchen.

Caroline eventually came over wanting to see if she could talk some sense into the humanity-less vampire, which fail, Elena somehow trigged something in Caroline which made her snap Elena's neck.

"Oh, we have to keep talking if we don't keep talking then I won't be able to stop myself from listening in." Caroline informs the two humans that stood outside with her. "And I can't stand to hear Elena in pain."

"Tell me about it." Kate mumbles patting the spot next to her, Caroline huffs walking over and sat down beside Kate. "What do you want to talk about?" Matt asked her from the where he stood leaning against the railing.

"I don't know, anything." Caroline replies, running her hands through her head. "I order you a cap and gown." She tells Matt, Kate raised her brows turning to her.

"You did?"

"I just figured that you'll forget." Caroline mentions straighten up in her seat, "so I ordered you'd when I ordered mine,and I got one for Elena too, and you Kate."

Kate hadn't even though about graduation, and now that she did— she realizes how close they are to finishing high school, "thank you, care." Kate smiles at the blonde, happy to have at least one responsible friend.