SEVENTEEN

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 | 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁'𝚂 𝙳𝙰𝚈

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

Kate was just told that the man she hated might be her biological father, Kate stood in the crowed with Bonnie as they clapped alongside the crowd, Elena and Stefan were on the float along side Carolina who was miss mystic with her boyfriend, Matt.

"Aren't they beautiful." Mrs. Lockwood spoke in the mic, the two girls smiled at Elena when a shadow appeared blocking their view, Damon.. "What do you want?" Bonnie glared at the back of his head.

"Just watching the parade." Damon tells her, Bonnie rolled her eyes looping her arm through Kate dragging her away when Damon reacted grabbing Kate's other unoccupied arm.

"I want to say something to you." Damon began.

"Just leave me alone." Bonnie declare, getting annoyed by him. "Thank you."

Damon said, Kate raised her eyebrows at him she didn't believe those words where coming from the vampire. "The device that Emily speeds could have killed me, I don't take what you did lightly so.... Thank you."

"I did it for Elena and Kate."

"I know that, but I'm still very grateful. And I owe you." Damon told her. "Enjoy the parade." He said before walking away from them.

☽☀︎︎☾

"Kate." Stefan called out making the girl turning around to face him. "Look, I know Elena is worried about our friendship."

Kate nodded glancing up at him. "Yeah, but what Isobel said, she— she doesn't know what she was talking about, she was obviously wrong, right?"

Stefan stared down at her with a glint of delighted in his eyes, her eyes were light green in the sun as it shined in her face. "Yeah, she's wrong." Stefan took everything in his power to reach out and smash their lips together wanting to feel her lips against his.

"Okay, good." Kate smiled up at him, turning away when Damon suddenly stood behind his brother as they both watch the short girl walk through the crowd.

"I know that look." Damon smirked, Stefan exhaled turning around to face him. "What do you want?"

"Nothing, just observing, Stefan but I can see that you occupied with something else or should I say someone else." Damon wiggled his eyebrows.

"Shut up Damon." Stefan walked away from him.

☽☀︎︎☾