SEVENTY TWO

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾 | 𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚁𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙽 𝙶𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙲

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

"If they so much as even scratch the paint on my car." Damon grunt taking out the two tanks out from the back of the rental vehicle they used to track Damon's car by the help from Caroline's mom after Elena and Rebekah had abandoned him in New York and took his car.

Stefan and Kate both came to the city to pick up the vampire and to search for his car which they found along other cars parked on the side of the road. "Why don't you just be grateful, sheriff Forbes was able to track down the car after you let them, uh, you know, steal it from you."

Kate chuckles shoving her hands into her jacket. "Remind me to send her some mini-muffins." Damon responded as they approach the blue car, "do we really need ten gallons of gas or are you making me just lug this around as punishment?"

"Well they ditched your car after it ran out of fuel." Stefan mentions. "We gotta fill it up, we got 100 miles before we get to Willoughby."

"Yeah well, I don't remember that name from the list of places that I got in New York." Damon says.

"Oh, the list." Stefan says humming. "You mean the list they stole from right under your nose after you let your guard down?" Kate opened the back door to the car tossing her bag in.

"They'll be there." She said, knowing her sister was going to hunt down Katherine and possibly kill her at the first glance.

"Sheriff Forbes tracked down the car they stole after yours." Stefan says leaning on the hood of the back of the car.

"Screw the muffins, I'll get her champagne" Damon says pouring down the fluid into the car. "If Elena is wherever it may be."

"Willoughby." Stefan smiles at his brother, "Creamed corn capital of Pennsylvania, they'll be there let's just hope we get to them before they get to the cure."

"Ooh, sliver lining."

"I really doubt Katherine would be wearing the cure around her neck." Kate says crossing her arms, Damon raised his brows shrugging.

"Yeah, she's right, there's no way Katherine doesn't know we're looking for the cure." Damon says, glancing over to his brother. "but If Rebekah takes the cure, then she's normal and then we can just kill her right then and there."

"Ooh, dark cloud." Stefan pounders. "Elena stays a vampire forever." Kate glared at him. "Look, why don't you just table the revenge fantasies for now and just keep your eye in the prize? Fine Katherine, get the cure, get out before you get your neck snapped... again."