SEVENTY SEVEN

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 | 𝙸 𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙳𝙸𝙳 𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚃 𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙴𝚁

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

The music was loud, as the crowd around the city grew louder, dancing to the beat of the music as they sang along, it was summer so no one had any complaints about how loud it was, children were running around the streets with beaded necklaces around their neck, boas being thrown around.

Kate had spent the entire summer away from home, after Stefan didn't come back to her like he said he would it make her angry, she did end up going to Roma when the date came not alone, she invited her brother Jeremy, it wasn't romantic like she hopped to have with Stefan.

But she had a great three weeks with him, though he spent most of it on his phone texting god knows who, after that he went back to Mystic Falls but Kate wasn't done yet, she found herself in New Orleans with a few people she met.

"Then, I sort fazed out and made out with some guy—" Clara, a tall woman who knew how to make a killer margarita, Kate enjoyed her presence a lot because she reminded her of Caroline. "— he bought me drunk and we had sex."

"Wow, Clara didn't think you had it in you." Steven, was definitely to mother of the group, always making sure everyone got home safe, Kate met him at a club downtown, she had bumped into him on her way out the club and he took care of her, plus being gay comes with it perks, he was very protective of his friends.

"What was his name again." Gloria, was a beautiful dark skin puerto rican who was friends with Clara, they live in an apartment together in New Orleans. Clara went to speak when someone caught her eye from across the bar.

"He's here actually." They all turned heads at the male sitting at the bar, Clara slapped her on the table bringing them back. "Don't look! What's the number one thing we did we see someone? Don't stare, simple as that."

"He's coming this way." Steven mentions drowning down his drink, Kate turned around as they man approach the table, his smile was definitely something that took her breath, Clara stood up from the table hugging the strange man.

"Guys this is Marcel, Marcel my friends." they all waved with smiles on their faces.

"How are we feeling tonight?" Marcel ask smiling as he waved his hand in the air, Kate quickly noticed how many of the men inside the restaurant where watching closely. "Good, we're thinking about heading back home."

Gloria says through her heavy accent, Clara glared at her, wanting to spend a little more time with the man, Marcel grins scanning the small group of friends until they stopped onto Kate.