SIXTY SIX

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇 | 𝙰 𝚅𝙸𝙴𝚆 𝚃𝙾 𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙻

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

"Seriously, you guys turn the volume down." Kate snatched the bag of chips from the table where Jeremy and Matt were playing some video game. "I'm training." Jeremy tells her, Matt nods saying that he was also training.

"Train yourself to do some dishes." Elena says from behind the couch, on the phone with Bonnie who was at the school preparing the gym for a school dance. "And put these weapons away before someone tries to use one on me."

"Well, it's hard for me to look forward to this dance while you guys are trapped in your house." Bonnie says through the phone, Elena watched closely as her twin left the kitchen before she continued her conversation

"Listen, I have a plan to put an end to all of this. I want Jeremy to kill Kol." Elena says knowing if she told her sister, she would disapprove of her plan. "You want him to kill an original?"

"Think about it. Kol's sire line must stretch to the moon by now, if Jeremy kills Kol every vampire that he's ever turned not to mention everyone that they've turned, will die."

"Which means that hunters mark will be complete and we'll have our key to finding the cure." Kate walked back into the room with two fresh new dish towel. "Do you think Caroline would notice if there only 89 red balls." Bonnie says.

"Actually, probably yes." Elena laughs into the phone, turning the water tab on letting the water wet her hands when her hands began to burn. "aah!" Elena cried dropping the phone shutting the water off.

"Elena!" Kate furrowed pass her a towel, "what happened?" The older twin picked the phone off the ground putting it on speaker. "I don't know... there's something in the water."

"It's vervain."

Some time has passed since the accident with Elena and the vervain, the sun was no longer visible and the only view they had was the dark moonlight and the stars, Kate hasn't seen Stefan since the two nights ago, she had texted and called him numerous times but no answer until he called her.

"Stefan, what the hell have you been?" Kate answered the phone walking out her bathroom to her bedroom, Stefan had made many mistakes in his years of living as a vampire, he broke many young girls hearts with no care in the world.

Elena broke his heart when she realized she had fallen out of love with him and Stefan had looked to the only person who wanted him for him, Kate Gilbert loved him way before he realized he loved her so why did he have to go and ruin the only good thing in his life.