THIRTY FOUR

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 | 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝚄𝙽 𝙰𝙻𝚂𝙾 𝚁𝙸𝚂𝙴𝚂

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

"Kate wake up." Elena shook her sister, Kate groaned opening her eyes, all she saw was darkness till she realized she was looking up at the sky.

"How did I get here." Kate asked sitting up, noticing Elena beside Jenna Sommers, the oldest Gilbert grew worried she didn't know why she was here.

"Oh, my head." Jenna groans clutching her head. "What's wrong with me?"

"Do you remember what happened?" Elena asked her, sitting on her knees.

"You called me, you were so scared." Jenna explained but the look on Elenas face said otherwise.
"Oh, Ah, I should have realized that it wasn't you. The second I walked out the house someone grabbed me. A vampire."

"Klaus, It was Klaus." Elena tells her.

"He made me drink his blood. And I don't— I'd bit remember anything after that, where are we? What happened?" Jenna began to panicked.

"We're at the quarry, he brought us here." Kate grabbed the her aunts arm trying to get her to calm down.

"Why don't I remember anything?" Jenna asked them, Kate glanced at her sister letting her explain.

"Jenna, do you remember when I told you how someone becomes a vampire?" Elena asked, two days ago she had explained everything there is to know about vampires.

"Yeah, if you die with vampire blood in your system, it's..." Jenna trailed off until realization hit her, she now understood what was happening. "oh, god. He killed me."

"Jenna, listen to me." Kate moved grabbing her hands in her. "Listen to me, Everything's going to be ok, I'm going to get you out of here."

"I'm a vampire." Jenna repeated trying to process it.

"And I bet you're hungry." Greta the witch, made her way over to them, Elena spotted the glass on the ground quickly running forward but Great lifted her hand sending her back, creating at circle of fire around her.

"Don't bother trying to get through, I spelled the circle, you're trapped. No matter what you do." Greta picked up the broke glass.

"Greta, please, just— just let her go." Elena plead but the witch already cut her wrist.

"Klaus chose her." Greta dropped the glass directing her cut write towards Jenna. "Drink it."

"Jenna, don't."

Jenna couldn't resist sinking her fangs into her wrist, Kate stared at her aunt as she drank the blood till Greta yank her arm away making a fire circle around the new vampire.