SIXTY ONE

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴 | 𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁'𝚂 𝙺𝙴𝙴𝙿𝙴𝚁

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

Kate hadn't seen slept that night, she and Elena had shared the same bed trying to forget the nightmares they encountered yesterday, Kate didn't want to show up at the Pageant Organization party the Lockwood's were throwing at the Lockwoods mansion, but Caroline managed to convince her to get out of the house.

She toyed around, rearranging the flowers in the flower pot infront of her by color or Caroline would have her head. "Excuse me. I'm a little lost."

The three girls twirled around, locking eyes with the professor from Whitmore College. "Im here to interviewer contestants." He stepped down the stairs staring down at them.

"You're professor Shane?" Kate pointed out holding a flower in her hand, glancing over at her blonde vampire friend.

"Yeah, thats right— professor by day, pageant judge by other day." Shane says earning a laugh from Caroline. "In spite of being absurdly unqualified, I'm apparently awarding a scholarship?"

"Uh, inside right by the parlor." Elena tells him pointing at the wall built with flowers being organized by a group of people.

"Right here?" He asked her, Kate hums nodding her head. "All right, I'll just follow the scent or hair spray and world domination." He smiles at them before walking away.

"He's the one who told Damon how to break the hunters curse." Elena tells them, Kate wasn't there when Caroline was scolding the newly vampire about her might having feelings for Damon Salvatore.

"He's also the one that has Bonnie so obsessed with practicing magic that she bailed in pageant prep." Caroline says, the man had Bonnie wrapped around his finger.

"And now he's judging Miss Mystic Falls?" Kate watched the man until he disappeared from her view. "Kind of creepy."

Caroline had made Kate in charge of the flowers, one day she's organizing flowers then the next Caroline believes she's an expert, the young human stood up from the front entrance stairs towards the girls carrying the flowers.

"Whoa, wait, no, those flowers go in the back, where the floral chart, please, Caroline would have my head." Kate tells them giving them a smile which they returned walking to the back. "Thank you!"

"Now, how had I know I'll find you at the helm of this ship?" Klaus waltz his way towards the girl, hands crossed behind his back, Kate turned to him, letting out a chuckle.