TWENTY TWO

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾 | 𝙼𝙰𝚂𝚀𝚄𝙴𝚁𝙰𝙳𝙴

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

"Easy... grab the door, Jeremy." Jenna had gotten released from the hospital after Katherine had compelled her to stab herself in the stomach, Elena took matters into her own hands and broke up with Stefan, Kate was in a loop she hasn't meet Katherine yet but she hated the women.

"Stop fussing, I'm fine." Jenna told them whilst Matt helped her down the steps over to the couch.

"The doctor said that you have to take it easy." Kate remind what the doctor told them, holding a bag of her her medicine the pharmacist recommended.

"Yeah, you don't wanna rip the stitches, hemorrhage and die, all right?" Jeremy shut the door.

"Yeah, the only thing I'm gonna die from is embarrassment, I walked into a knife, how does somebody do that?" Jenna questioned lumping to the couch.

Kate glanced at her sister then back at her aunt.
"It was a freak accident." Kate said dropping the bag into the coffee table.

"Yeah, it happens." Jeremy agreed.

"Yeah, I mean I've done it like 20 times at the grill." Matt mentioned making the women laugh.
"Okay, I'm being nice." He helped her down on the couch, where Kate had set up a Mountain of pillows.

"What should I do with this." Matt held up a bag he got from the Grill, it was much since no one has eaten hence begins in the hospital.

"I got it." Kate took the bag from his grasp entering the kitchen where Elena and Jeremy followed her.

"So what are we going to do?" Jeremy asked his older sister, immediately wanted revenge on the vampire.

"make lunch." The twins said similarity, they knew what he meant but they didn't want to think about the situation or about anything vampire related.

"About Katherine."

"We're not going to do anything, Jeremy." Kate remind her brother, placing the brown bag on the counter.

"She tired to kill Jenna, we can't let her get away with that." Jeremy remarked glancing back at the women laying on the couch.

"Yes, we can. If it keeps us safe then we can." Elena agreed with her sister, Kate ripped the bag open taking on the food.

"What if she tries something else?" Jeremy crossed his arms.