SIXTEEN

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 | 𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙱𝙴𝙻

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

Kate sat down beside twin sister in Alaric Saltzman classroom after being informed that their birth mother. Isobel want's to meet them, Kate already had enough on her plate especially with her not speaking with Stefan after he bite her, that was two days ago, waiting for Damon didn't take long when he walked in.

"Damon, thanks for coming." Alaric glanced at the vampire who stood by the classroom door before entering.

"Sorry, I'm late. Dog ate my, uh... nevermind." Damon smirked glaring at their faces seeing all seriousness. "What's with all the furrowed brows?"

"I saw Isobel last night." Alaric told him, still shocked about his ex-wife being alive after all this time. "Isobel's here! In town?"

Damon questioned getting nods from Alaric before he turned to Elena and Kate. "Did you ask her about uncle John? Are they working together?"

Damon began to question Rick since he was the only one that saw her. "No." The history teacher answered.

"No, they're not?"

"No, I didn't ask."

"What about the invention?"

"Didn't ask."

"Does she know about the tomb of vampires?" Damon asks with furrow eyebrows hoping for more answers and less I don't knows from him.

"I don't know." Alaric repeated getting on Damon's nerves. "Did words completely escape you?" The vampire was in disbelief.

"No, I was a little too distracted by my dead vampire wife to ask any questions." Alaric spat in defense.

"What did she want?"

"She wants to see us, Damon." Elena stated glancing up at the older vampire, Kate leaned back against her chair not prepared for any of this.

"Alaric is supposed to arrange a meeting. We don't know why or what she wants." Stefan explained to his older brother.

"Neither of you have to see her if you don't want to." Damon glanced at each Gilbert making sure they get the message.

"We really don't have a choice." Kate tells him, leaned forward with her arms crossed on the desk.
"She threatened to go on a killing spree."