NINETEEN

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 | 𝙱𝚁𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

"Katherine, looked just like you." Bonnie, Elena and Kate were setting up the towns fair since Caroline was in the hospital and couldn't do much help to they were in charge. "It was freakish."

"She is my ancestor." Elena exhaled.

"Hey, I moved the student booth into the cafeteria." Kate mentions passing Elena the clipboard, pushing a stray of her hair behind her ear.

"Your vampire, ancestor, and she didn't just resemble you like a family member would. She was you." Bonnie continue to say as they grabbed the plastic bags filled with stuff animals taking them to the booth.

"I don't— I don't know I can't explain it. Okay? It's creepy, it's all I got." Elena, dropping the bags.

"We'll, how do you know she's not still out there pretending to be you?" Bonnie questioned, she wanted to know more about Katherine and her tricks.

"I don't, but I could sit here and be tortured by the not knowing, or I could get these prizes to the ringtoss." Elena glanced at her sister who was scolding some guy.

"We'll, have you talked to Damon since he killed Jeremy or tried to kill Jeremy?" Bonnie asked her, Kate didn't know that till she got home finding her her sister crying clutching into their brother.

"Yeah, where was I, when that happened?" Kate furrowed her eyesight at he sister, Elena shrugged looking at Bonnie.

"No, Bonnie, i haven't, and I won't and I don't wanna talk about Damon or anything else that's vampire related, okay?" Elena huffs, taking the bag from Bonnie.

"Copy that." Bonnie smiled sheepishly.

"I'm human, and I have to do human stuff, otherwise I'm gonna go crazy." Elena tells them passing Kate a plastic bag filled with stuffed animals.

"Okay, I'm sorry, now focus." Bonnie apologized before saying. "We have to make Caroline proud, or she will kill us. I don't know how she doesn't this all the time."

"Well, that's because she's not human." Kate joked getting laughs from the girls. "Obviously."

☽☀︎︎☾

Later that night the Carnival had began, it was immediately crawling with people, Kate was proud of the what they accomplished. "The ringtoss is out of Bart and Homer Dolls and team Jacob Ts."