THREE

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 | 𝙵𝚁𝙸𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙱𝙸𝚃𝙴𝚂

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

The three girls got out of Bonnie's car as Elena swooned about her epic kiss with Stefan last night "I'm not saying don't date the guy. I'm just saying take it slow." Bonnie said, after hearing about Stefan the whole car ride.

"You were the one who said to go for it." Elena told her with a smirk, as they walked on the courtyard of the school.

"Now I'm saying take it slow." Bonnie shrugged with a small smile. "Why the about-face?" Elena questioned, why her best friend had the change of heart all the sudden.

"There's not about-face." Bonnie shook her head before huffing, "Your single for the first time in your entire high school career, it's the perfect time to play the field."

Elena laughed. "Oh, because I'm so that girl." She looked over at Bonnie dropping her smile oh so slightly. "Seriously, what aren't you saying?"

"It's stupid."

"Bon, just say it or Elena will be bugging you all day about it." Kate grabbed the girls arm pulling her back, Bonnie hesitated for a second but gave in.

"I accidentally touched Stefan and got a really bad feeling." Bonnie finished, the twins tilted their heads waiting for her to continue. "That's it?"

"It was bad bad!" Bonnie examined trying to get her friends to understand the dangerous feeling she got from the new guy.

"Is the whole witch mojo thing again?" Elena questioned with a teasing grin, Bonnie sighed shrugging her shoulders.

"You know what, I'm just concerned. This is me expressing concern about my best friends new boyfriend."

"And I love you for it, I do. But I feel good." Elena smiled. "It's been a hard year, and I'm starting to kind of feel like- things are getting back to normal again, and you know what. Stefan is a big part of that."

The girls walked further down the grassy field when a certain Salvatore made his way over to them. "Good morning, Elena, Good morning Kate, good morning Bonnie." Stefan greeted each of them with a smile.

"Hey, I gotta find Caroline. She's not answering her phone. So I'll see you guys later..." bonnie trailed off eyeing Stefan before pushing pass them towards the school building.

"Bonnie wait!" Kate ignored Elena's prospects and followed behind her friend. "Bonnie, are you okay? I feel like that word is going around.. like a lot."