FOURTEEN

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 | 𝚄𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙻

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

Kate was being ignored by her best friend and she didn't like it at all, Stefan Salvatore was the reason she was doubting herself again, but he will text and call Elena, it's didn't make her jealous it made her upset, she decided that she didn't need him and was now on her way to school with Elena.

"Jeremy we are leaving, if you want a ride I'll hurry up." Kate yelled reaching for the door knob pulling it open only to come to face with John Gilbert.

"Kate." The man spoke with a smile, Elena and Jenna appeared behind her with fake smiles.
"Uncle John, hey." She returned the smile.

"Jenna, Elena." John greeted.

"John, you made it" Jenna spoke with venom in her voice, "said I'll be in by noon." John entered the house, Kate exhaled hating her life even more.

"What you say and what you do are typically two very different things." Jenna mentions when Jeremy walked down.

"Uncle John, what's up?" Jeremy walked straight passed him, Kate followed right behind him getting in her car waiting for Elena.

☽☀︎︎☾

Days have gone by fast Kate was lucky she didn't ran into John Gilbert at all in the past three day. Stefan Salvatore had been struggling a lot since Elena gave him him a blood he's been different and was drinking constantly, the twins also told their brother Jeremy about them being adopted and he took it pretty well.

Kate stood by the bar at the founders one-hundred and fifty celebration party, she didn't want to come but John forced her into coming. "Kate, my best friend."

She turned around to face Stefan, he was smiling down at her she could tell that he had been drinking, he wrapped an arm around her petty waist pressing a wet kiss to her cheek. "How are you?"

"Are you drunk?" She asked ignoring his previous question, Stefan hesitated for a second placing his glass down on the bar. "I know it's a little weird, but it's really helping me the alcohol, it's uh.. takes the edge off."

"You're totally that high school guy at the party sneaking in booze." Kate teased with a smile, Stefan nodded his head.

"I totally am. Yeah,"

"Do I need to be worried?"

"Oh no, you don't need to be worried. It's just until, um, the cravings go away." Stefan tells her, but she couldn't help but worry. "Listen, how about I make it up to you from the days I been 'ignoring' you, yeah?"