TWENTY FIVE

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴 | 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝙰𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙵𝙸𝙲𝙴

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

"You don't believe her do you?" Elena asked, Damon and Stefan came over to the house the next day telling the older vampire about their interaction with Katherine about the moonstone.

"No, of course not, we just want the moonstone." Damon glared tossing up a apple.

"According to Rose's friend Salter, there's a way to destroy the spell that Klaus wants to break." Stefan explained, Kate saw the look on Elena's face, she didn't want any of this.

"No spell, No doppelgänger sacrifice. Ergo, you live." Damon smiled at Elena.

"How do you destroy?" Kate asked leaned back again the wall beside Elena.

"By releasing it from the moonstone." Stefan told her, Elena huffed moving away from the wall.

"How do you guys even know this is gonna work?" Elena asked leaned on the counter.

"Because we have a crafty witch on our side." Damon mentions, with a little bit of duh in his tone.

"You discussed it with Bonnie." Elena furrowed.

"She agreed to do anything she could to help us." Stefan leaned against the island table.

"It's Katherine who has the moonstone, she's not going to give it to you." Kate tells them, pushing off the wall.

"We're gonna get it from her."

"Well, what he means to say is that we will pry it from her cold dead hand if we have to." Damon put it in his own words.

"Bonnie just needs to find a way to release the seal long enough for us to get in, get the moonstone and get out in time for her to return it." Stefan explained, they seemed to have plan everything already.

"Wow, I mean, it sounds like you guys already have it all planned out."

"Yep, we're awesome." Damon smirked boosting his ego even more.

"Except for one thing, I don't want you to do it." Elena say making the Salvatore brothers glanced at each other confused.

"What are you talking about? Elena, we don't have choice." Stefan reassure.

"What about klaus?" Elena raised her eyebrows.

"We'll find him, but after we get the moonstone." Stefan declared.