ELEVEN

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 | 𝚄𝙽𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙰𝙽𝚃𝚅𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

"I don't sent up a lot of rules, Elena." Jenna scolded Elena as soon as she walked though the door a day later, Kate had just walked down the stairs "not with you, I trust you to tell me you the truth, where were you? Why did you lie to me about it? I thought we were closer then that."

"Now is not the time you want to talk to me about lies." Elena snapped moving up the stairs.

"Don't do that, don't turned this back on me." Jenna pulled Elena back. "I didn't do anything."

"Okay, question— am I adopted? Are we adopted?" Elena asked, by the look on Jenna's face was telling her that they was, Kate furrowed her brows. "What!?"

Elan looked up at her nodding with a wicked grin.
"Yeah, turns out we are adopted," turning back to Jenna. "I trust you to tell me the truth too, Jenna. How could you not tell me, I thought we were closer than that." Elena used her words against her.

"Elena, I didn't— they asked me not too." Jenna watched the girl run upstairs, Kate quickly followed her into her room.

"What do you mean we are adopted?" Kate asked her sister, Elena sighed tugging her jacket off while kicking off her shoes to the side.

"I thought it was impossible but i trust Stefan's word, and everything he told me made me believe that it's true."

Elena told her, Kate exhaled deeply sitting down on her twins bed. "But... are we still-" she gestured between them, Elena nodded quickly sitting down beside her.

"Yes, we are actually twins, but we're not the only ones who carry this face." Elena said remembering the photos she found on her boyfriends desk.

"Yeah, what do you mean when you say that?"

"Stefan had a best friend over hundred years ago and she looked exactly like you, that's why Stefan is so fond of you, you remind him of her. Her name is Nadia Pierce."

☽☀︎︎☾

"It's so pretty, thank you." Caroline smiled at Elena, she had just given her a necklace with vervain inside, in order to protect her from any harm meaning Damon. "It will go with everything, what's the occasion?"

"No occasion just a little friend gift." Elena told her as they approached a table in the schoolcourt yard.
"Lesbian friend neckless? Cause we're freaky like that?" Caroline teased sitting opposite of them.